After the phenomenal success of ‘Eco Retreats’ that were organised by the Odisha Government in December, the state gets ready for the second edition of Glamping Festival. This three-month long event will be held at the five most beautiful places of Odisha including Konark, Bhitarkanika, Hirakud, Daringabadi, and Satkosia.
Travelers are excited with the announcement of Glamping Festival in Odisha and take it as a great opportunity to witness the impeccable beauty of Odisha and explore local cultures, especially, traditional recipes, exquisite art and music, water sports expeditions, and more.
Latest Announcements About Glamping Festival In Odisha
Vishal Dev, Principal Secretary of Tourism & Sports Odisha said, “The objective of this festival is to attract tourists as well as private sectors for investments here.” He further added that the event will also help in reviving the tourism sector which was impacted due to the pandemic.
Suggested Read: 10 Scenic Lakes In Odisha To Visit On A 2021 Vacation
Highlights Of Glamping Festival 2021
The following are the highlights of the second edition of Glamping Festival in Odisha:
- Glamorous camping experience at the magnificent places of Odisha – Konark, Bhitarkanika, Hirakud, Daringabadi, and Satkosia.
- Unique accommodation facilities and services in luxury tented cottages.
- The tents will be having double occupancy and feature a master bedroom, luxury toilets, private dining area, air-conditioner, television, and non-alcoholic minibar.
- Each tent will cost between INR 6,000 to INR 22,000 with an area ranging between 387 sq ft to 1600 sq ft.
- It offers an amalgamation of luxurious accommodation and adventurous water sports activities.
- Activities such as jet-ski, speed boating, parasailing, ATV, archery, rifle shooting, cycling and beach volleyball will be organized.
- Live performances by local folk artists will also be held.
Safety Measures At Glamping Festival In Odisha
The government is ensuring that all the necessary measures are taken care during the Glamping Festival to secure the tourists and visitors. The following are the safety measures taken at Eco Retreats:
- Thermal screening at entries.
- Social distancing will be strictly maintained.
- Contact free sanitizers placed at numerous spots.
- Safety kit will be provided to guests.
- The visitors must have Arogya Setu App on their phones.
- Contact-less check-in & check-outs will be practiced.
- All the information for guests will be provided in digital form.
- Luggage scanning and disinfection will be done on arrival.
Glamping Festival in Odisha is an initiative to bring a boost in tourism and after the success of previous Eco Retreats travelers are welcoming the announcement open-heartedly. Stay connected for more Travel updates!
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist, or photographer.
People Also Read: