Are you a social media expert? Well you’re in luck because we are looking for one.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Can you get a Facebook post to have maximum number of likes?
- Can your tweets create superlative buzz and becoming the trending topic of twitter?
- And what about the insta pics, can you get people to like them more than the selfies of a bimbo?
If solving such challenges interests you then you’re welcome to join our passionate and crazy gang of mavericks!
Read the JD below & Apply now at email@example.com or can call at 8800491898-Sonal Kapur -HR Deptt.
Job Description –Social Media Executive/Analyst (Exp-1 to 3 years)
Job Location:-Noida, Sector-4, Near by Sector-16 , Metro Station
Educational Qualification:- Any Graduate/ Postgraduate with Excellent Grades
Key Responsibilities/Job Description
The person will be responsible for managing Popular Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc) to ensure the company’s specific goals are met. He/she will need to gather actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimisation of the campaigns.
Details (Applicable for Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Ongoing campaign maintenance and monitoring
- Making regular bid adjustments to campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals & engagement metrics
- Get insights from existing data and making informed decisions to improve post reach or lead generation goals.
- Schedule posts on various social media platforms as per the Social Calendar
- Figuring out the right audience and how to reach them via paid campaigns and organically on Facebook/Twitter/Gplus.
- Regularly Curate Content from across the web and identify trending topics timely.
- Improving/Writing creative headlines and description text to ensure maximum engagement with posts
- Create creative graphics/images for the posts
- Minimum of 1/3 years of social media experience
- Must have knowledge of Facebook/Twitter
- Must have managed campaigns on Facebook
- Familiarity with Facebook groups, twitter, forums etc
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes
- Strong & Creative oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and strategy skills
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and suggest changes regarding campaign direction
- Ability to perform CTR/Engagement Metrics Study & Creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Now all that’s missing is you to build a rockstar team. Sounds Interesting?
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at 8800491898-Sonal Kapur -HR Deptt.