Cancellation/ Modification Policy
TravelTriangle believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the TravelTriangle marketing team has obtained on special tours like Group Tour, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you feel that the product (trip) received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- TT or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Refunds can only be given in cases of inclusions mentioned in package confirmed by customer are not delivered by booking agent. Refunds will not be given in any other case.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, the traveler has to pay for the inclusions already mentioned in the package, refund claims for the inclusions part of the package may be considered and refunded upon submission of proper receipts, provided this was pre-informed to Travel Triangle advisor or travel agent.
- Travel Triangle guarantees delivery of services booked through Travel Triangle. In case part package is booked by traveler themselves or outside of Travel Triangle, no claim against such services shall be entertained.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Travel Triangle/travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, Travel Triangle/travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
Under this policy:
- If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue applicable refund provided such refund is sought pursuant to cancellation and the request for same is made within 72 hours of your purchase and shall be further subject to the travel agent having not processed your order.To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within three (3) days of your purchase.
- Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund - we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period however, we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
- Any amendments/additions to package (dates, inclusions, itinerary etc), will be done at extra cost to the customer. Changes made to the package will be made as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost incurred due to this.
- Travel Triangle doesn't encourage changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made. However, facilitation of changes related to postponement or rescheduling of the already booked package is the sole discretion of Travel agent under permitted circumstances. Travel Triangle shall not be held liable for any impact due to change in original itinierary by the traveler and this is subject to mutual agreement and discussion between traveler and travel agent.
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), Travel Triangle shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events.