Best Honeymoon in Europe
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 619 reviews )
5 Honeymoon Places in Europe
A honeymoon in Europe is a dream of many couples looking for a perfect start to their marital life. From scenic islands in the Mediterranean Sea to lakeside villas in the Alps, a European honeymoon is what newlyweds and even engaged couples dream of. Couples have a wide range of options like beaches, mountains, medieval towns, and countrysides when it comes to picking best honeymoon destinations in Europe. Plan a romantic rendezvous in Rome, watch the sun go down in the Atlantic Ocean in Porto, live as the locals do in Amsterdam, take a picture with Big Ben in London, and enjoy a lake cruise with your better half in Lucerne. Paris, Barcelona, Vienna, London, Tuscany, Prague, and Corfu are some of the top destinations in Europe for honeymoon. Let's take a look at some of the best honeymoon places in Europe:
1. Paris: The City of Love beckons travelers from all parts of the world. Taking a selfie with your beloved in front of the Eiffel Tower or going on a Seine River cruise is one of the best things to do in Paris on honeymoon. Summers are usually crowded so, plan a winter honeymoon to get the best experience.
2. Tuscany: The glorious vineyards and rolling hills of this region in Italy need no introduction. Honeymooners can saunter in the cobblestone streets of Florence, indulge in some fine dining at an upscale Italian restaurant, or pick up a few souvenirs along the way to make their rendezvous in Italy special.
3. Barcelona: Explore the tourist attractions like beaches, churches, football stadiums, and shopping markets to make the most of your honeymoon in Spain. This lively city offers plenty of special experiences for the newlyweds.
4. Vienna: The capital of Austria comes to life even in the peak winter season. During the holiday season, Christmas markets offer the best shopping and dining options. Salzburg and Innsbruck are other popular places for a honeymoon in Austria.
5. London: Make your romantic getaway to England memorable by exploring attractions such as Big Ben, London Bridge, Hyde Park, and more. Don't forget to pick up a few souvenirs from Piccadilly Circus.
Your Requirements are unique!
Our experts would love to create a package just for you.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Europe
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Barcelona, Amsterdam, Prague, Madrid, Paris, Istanbul, and the Mykonos are popular places to experience nightlife in Europe.
Skiing in the Alps, wine tasting in Tuscany, canal tours in Amsterdam, gondola rides in Venice, river cruise in Paris, and attending musical concerts in Vienna are unique experiences for tourists in Europe.
While Europeans prefer to speak in local languages, English is very well understood by general population. It is highly unlikely for visitors to encounter any language barriers in Europe.
From luxurious lake-side villas to shared dormitories, major cities in Europe have all sorts of check-in facilities available for travelers.
France, Italy, Spain, Germany, England, and the Netherlands are some of the most visited countries in Europe. The Alps and Mediterranean coastline is also popular destination in the summer season.
Aside from a few exceptions, Europe is among the safest places to visit in the world.
Winter is the most popular travel season in Europe, however, the summer season is ideal for outdoor thrills such as hiking and sunbathing.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018