Very limited support from so called captain of the trip. Half cooked knowledge about the places which we have to visit. Drivers seems to be in much hurry than the traveller as they are only booke...d till 4/5 PM of the day. We were on a family trip and all these above points made it a hectic trip rather than a pleasure one. Talking about the good part, hotel at Gangtok was good, staff/owner was extremely nice and ready to arrange any facility to the possible extent. Darjeeling hotel location was good. But the staff were more like agents for any thing you ask. They will always give you a number who would ask for extra money to make the arrangement such as the diesel train. The hotel staff told me it is next to impossible to get the tickets, so they gave an agent number. Since the hotel was near by to that station so we walked down and bought the tickets by own at much cheaper original price compared to what original price I was told by hotel staff. Driver was calling continuously while we were having breakfast in the morning. Why? because he came up early and wasn't ready to wait till the said time. I know i mixed good with bad experiences again but this I had to highlight for travel mates.
This trip was our first trip after marriage. Although we had 1 percent of speculation regarding finalization of this trip, we went ahead with travel triangle and its agent Aaojao. But it was a bl...ast, the trip was one of the best trips of my life. The hotel we stayed at was excellent, the daily tour across the city was well carried out by the representatives over there in Mauritius. They cooperated with all of us in a beautiful manner. Although because of currency exchange, mauritus might feel to be a costly country, but if you are going there to have a quality time, its the place to be and aaojao is the agent to be. Preeti, our travel agent from Aaojao always was there for any followups or queries. She earned our trust because you won't just spend that much on someone's word,but she said we can trust her words and so we did. We are highly thankful to preeti and her team to put up such a nice efforts and helped in having the best times there in Mauritius. Go ahead and book your trips with Travel Triangle and Aaojao. You won't regret.
Well done Preeti and team.
The best of Mauritius is its serenity of the indian ocean which is an eye candy, you won't get tired looking at those beautiful corals and water.
Every place is a beauty and trust me its india away from India as you will always see indians all around.I
We booked trip to Andaman through Dream Journey and had an unpleasant experience. They were unprofessional...not taking our calls and passing the ball from one to the other. There was no proper c...oordination between any of the people. And everything would be informed just the evening before. Also do not be fooled with the restaurant discounts they claim to offer in the name of special freebies...most of them are fake...the restaurants are not even aware of any such discount policies!
The hotels were good...and Neil Island was really breathtaking!
Indira gandhi international airport (del), 5 hours ago
It was a good experience and everything was good. We enjoyed our trip. One thing is , u guys scheduled places which r distanced from kuta but near to Ubud while we r at Kuta. So we changed the da...ys to reduce travel time. So chk this bef planning.
Trip was very well planned & executed by the Responsible person Mr. Shashank, all went well as planned except 1 day driver missed the appointment & not turned up, but the contact person immediat...ely took action & asked us to take another Taxi without waiting for the pre booked Taxi. Response of the team was good . Just few recommendations even though it is not agency mistake or might be we asked for them to booked for us so it happened that is for the Local transportation & unlimited trip passes ask travelers to buy from hotel or dly. the Passes at the hotel as collection of these passes is a little hectic job as you can collect your passes only at pre defined places if booked online. For that you have to have a Taxi to go which is is additional 15-20Euro Expense. Once again Thanks for a memorable trip.
There was not proper communication to travel agent n driver.. please don't repeat.. I have to pay extra for some stuff which I thought that was inclusive..
Please try to accommodate
All days wer...e the best moments.. but amusement park,munnar..
Elephant safari.. shows were awsome..
Houseboat was at next level
I am very happy to say that I can strongly recommend triptriangle/tripees.com for any one who want to for trip.. blindly u can choose ur destination and leave everything upon tripees team they wi...ll take care of everything.. while booking I was in dilemma that how it will go with the safety in hotel and food and service.. but really it is more than expected.. i specially say thanks to arathi kaurav madam and santosh sir for planning schedule of Trip.. and Suraj our coordinator in Andaman who have taken care of everything. Immediate response to all queries. Thank you for such a lovely trip..
Hotel was good but two days in resorts were awesome y because very close to Beach.. sunrise and sunset.. deep see and blue island resort . Both were very absolutely provide good tasty food and immediate responses. Ferry ride also we have enjoyed alot.. entire trip was memoriable.. thank u tripees.com
The overall experience was good except for the last minute hassle that was caused stating I would be charged extra since the km limit has been exceeded (although we just covered the places mentio...ned in the itinery). This was resolved later.
This was a great trip with no problem. We booked for 5 days and 5 nights. We are 6 girls who went for this trip - Port Blair - Bharatang (came back to Port Blair) - Havelock - Neil Island - Port ...Blair. Every hotel we stayed were good. In Port Blair - Sandy Shores, Havelock - Havelock Island Beach Resort, Neil - Pearl Park Beach Resort. Andaman Great Holidays service was very good and impressive.
We had a wonderful experience thanks to our agent and their great care they took to ensure we had a good time. I would highly recommend them. Bhutan is really fascinating and I highly recommend i...t to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time.
The hike to tigers nest. And the valles in Punakha.
Deya Bhutan Tours And TravelTravel Agent
Dear Ervin ji and Rohit ji thank you very much for your time to review us and we are glad that you had a great time here at Bhutan and we Deya team would like to thank you for choosing Deya as your Bhutan tour planer and we wish both of you and your family Happy new year in advance and may this new year 2020 bring you more happiness in your life.
It was a perfect trip...everything happened as said...
My whole family became a huge fan of Mr Ram (Car Driver).
All rooms were upto the mark.....few places we had trouble but it was sorted ever...y well by the room service person.
Best memories is the place location and Mr.Ram....
Tripathi TravelsTravel Agent
Thank to give us 5 star,and mr ramnath and me also missing you so much .
We have finally completed our holiday in the Andamans and are back at our desks in office,
First and foremost I would like to give you the details of the whole tri...p.
We reached Port blair and were dropped off at the (1) Sea gull Hotel which was allocated to us by you, the food was awesome that night and all enjoyed their dinner the hotel was nice and the but in the night my sister found cockroaches over them and the room, which was brought to the hotel staff notice as we left for Havelock Island, the next morning.
The Jail sound and Light show was the Highlight of the Day.
2) Ferry Ride out of the Port Blair was lovely, very systematic and orderly, reaching Havelock was a very pleasant surprise we did not have to worry about anything everything thing was heaven for the next 2 days the sight seeing the beach visits, the food and above all the most lovely hotel and their staff, our families loved the place and their staff were liked by all. - NO COMPLAINTS the Best ever Hotel and would recommend you to send people there every time.- Value for MONEY
3) Coming back to Neil Island was pleasant but we were not happy with the ordinary rooms there the food was disgusting the kheer eaten in Havelock and here was such a vast difference it was like rice boiled in water with loads of sugar, the breakfast bhaji served next day was bad and watery there was not smile on the staff's face serving the food it was bad, their swimming pool was not in any working condition, I would never recommend any one there. - although the front desk staff were approachable and decent. Thank God it was only for one night
4) Back to Seagull on the last night was good this time the rooms clean, no cockroaches, excellent staff and awesome food. They even gave us breakfast in the morning before leaving for the hotel again very tasty.
5) Ferry Service- thank you for the way you took care of all tkts and everything preplanned and the staffs on the different locations you appointed for us. they all were very helpful including the bus drivers who were very accommodating all the time.
6) Megha - Most important were the flights -- when i spoke to you about the flights and first itenary comparared you gave us indigo and then at the time of booking time they changed to GO AIR, you asked for ages gave you their details enabling you to do a better booking of our flights, if you noticed most of the pax were above 60 years and yet we were given that long transit hours at the Bangalore Airport which was not good and some of my family members booked through you(David Masil/Iris Massil/Gerard Fernandez/Irene Fernandez/Hannah Fernandes/Zion Massil/Rebecca Masil) incurring a bigger loss for their new tkts, booked the earlier flight of 7.40am and reached mumbai at 12.30pm after 4.5 hours journey, why could you have not altered our tkts when i informed you of the preponement of the goair flight, that was very frustrating, as I was the first person in charge of the group and even had a cancer patient - Mrs,Fatima Godinho which was physically and emotionally harassed by this decision of yours, its your duty to see that specially when the senior citizen are travelling they should not be made to wait for such a long time such as the 12 pm to 12 am.
I would definitely like to receive an email from you in respect to this, cos when i complained to the Go AIR they said the travel agent had it in their capacity to change our tkts due to the preponement of the flight and changes could have been made.
I feel this has taught me a lesson - the passenger should do their own flight booking leaving the rest to the tour operator to do the rest.
Three cheers to Havelock Hotel Blue Bird Resort!!!!
To the Bus Drivers/ and Tour Managers at all the 3 points and to Sea Gull!!!!
Reply I am waiting.. ....
And also a Big Thank to @Shalu Saxena from TravelTriangle who coordinated with me and connect me with Sky Tours
Thanks & Regards
Anita R. Harpalani
A perfect trip with Ascot Holidays. Although some hicups for the Airport pickups and baby Meals as promised. but it was all resolved by Mr. Akash. (Ascot travel)
We had a dream travel with Tra...vel Triangle , Ms Arzoo(Travel Triangle) was also well connected on phone and there was no co-ordination issue from any end.
Hotel Rooms were decent, but the hotel services in KL for Hilton garden inn could be much better.
Cabs and Tour group has provided a decent services.
Thanks for helping me plan my honeymoon trip without any issue. Hotel provided by you was amazing & all the tours & transfers were arranged perfectly. Driver was very friendly & helped us to expl...ore Singapore.