Solving Holiday Woes
Holiday planning is a mix of gathering information from multiple channels, talking to several service providers and constantly turning into device to plan and pay for small things. Ever thought how relaxed a traveler will be if all the answers are provided at one place without any hassle? Welcome to TravelTriangle where we are solving real time complex problems and building the biggest holiday eco-system.
3 open roles
1. Maintaining relationship with travelers by calling and understanding their trip related details. 2. Ensuring quality of customer experience for travelers by resolving conflicts & handling trip related responsibilities. 3. Answer customer calls courteously to provide information about Travel Triangle products and services, arrange consultations and obtain feedback about service. 4. Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat medium concerning various queries. For any query please drop a mail at email@example.com
Assistant Manager - Analytics
1. Strong analytical skills. 2. Owner of NPS and customer experience, setting up process, training the team and driving them through sales & post sales team. 3. Responsible for internal communication, answering queries/concerns however they come in. 4. To review weekly/monthly performance. To ensure that the customers complaints are closed within TAT. 5. To analyze reports and sharing it with the team on daily basis. 6. To Share best practices with the team. 7. Track and Maintaining the SLAs and modify operations to meet SLA. 8. Timely Delivery of all strategic Tasks. 9. Fully accountable for the performance of multiple supervisors/programs and in exceeding all major KPI's (client & production goals). 10. Designs specific action plan, which supervisor which needs to follow. 11. Participate and drive all meetings with the clients, to review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
1. Manage team of 20+ resources in sales and operations 2. Own P&L of international supply business unit 3. Drive operational improvements to exceed revenue targets 4. Create and grow relationships with key suppliers 5. Run strategic initiatives within business unit as per company guidelines
4 open roles
Key responsibilities of the candidate will include, but will not be limited to: - Creating a variety of blog content - seo, viral, trending, interactive, travelogues, video travelogues, video blogs, photo blogs. - Creating content for social (fb, twitter) and mobile app. - Developing content for business requirements, emailers, marketing campaigns, press releases. - Developing interview driven content (includes interviewing). - Editing curated content. - Updating and refreshing old content. - Sharing creative ideas, suggesting trending and recent topics.
SEO Executive /Sr. Executive
1. Creating and conceptualization of all marketing campaigns/activations on digital (site/blogs/mailers/app/ social). 2. Working experience on Google analytics. 3. Create and implement aggressive SEO strategy (on-page and off-page) based on in-depth research and analysis. Actively measure results on a daily basis, also keeping in mind key performance indicators (bounce rate, page views, lead volume, etc.) 4. Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales. 5. Analyzing website as per Google changes. 6. Report on the overall SEO health of our web properties and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way . 7. Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website. 8. Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest. 9. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for our websites. 10.Analyze and build dashboards to monitor Companies search performance - set goals and collaborate on quarterly business plans.
Assistant Project Manager
1) Working closely with Marketing, product & dev team for cross functional projects. 2) Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget. 3) Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies, manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve all requests from project members. 4) Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, bringing the planned impact (ROI). 5) Amazingly great in getting last mile execution done. 6) Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget. 7) Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations. 8) Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques 9) Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion 10) Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
Looking for people who can think outside the box and package ideas in the most Creative way possible. Key Responsibilities: 1. Translate marketing objectives into strategic, purposeful design 2. Creating templates that may be used by others to maintain TravelTriangle brand standards 3. Creating compelling images/graphics for use in our blog, social media, and newsletter & website 4. Ideate and create powerful visual campaigns for marketing purpose on various social media channels (related to travel and TravelTriangle) 5. Remain flexible, resourceful and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on tight deadlines if necessary 6. Other miscellaneous design products, including print design
10 open roles
Backend Senior Software Engineer -Ruby On Rails
1. Take complete ownership of 2-3 modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance. 2. Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage. 3. Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks. 4. Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system. 5. Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision. For any other query please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Backend Associate Technical Lead - Ruby On Rails
1. Take complete ownership of modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance. 2. Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage. 3. Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks. 4. Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system. 5. Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision.
Sr. Software Engineer -ReactJS/NodeJS -Frontend Developer
1. Take complete ownership of 2-3 modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance. 2. Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage. 3. Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks. 4. Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system. 5. As Senior Software Engineers, you are expected to work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision.
Associate Tech Lead - ReactJS-NodeJS - Frontend Developer
1. Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage. 2. Take complete ownership of customer facing modules of TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance. 3. Work closely with engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks. 4. Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system. 5. As an ATL, you are expected to work independently and solve technical problems with absolutely zero supervision. 6. Provide technical guidance to SEs and SSEs in team and can also manage 3-4 engineers team.
UI / FRONT END DEVELOPMENT
1. Provide front-end development support to the user experience team to make design visions a reality 2. Create production quality UI code from high resolution designs 3. Collaborate with other UI developers, back-end engineers, and various solution stakeholders to ensure the technical feasibility of UI and UX designs 4.Ensure all front-end code is maintainable, scalable, and testable
Analytics Manager/ Sr. Analyst
You will take end to end responsibility of a particular segment of the company’s business intelligence and analysis requirements. Hence, you will need to understand what needs to be tracked, how to track it,design the right views and then deliver actionable insights. Your responsibilities will hence hinge around: 1. Data Warehousing You will need to develop an understanding of data sources across the company in order to maintain and develop a part of the ETL layer of the organization’s data. This will require continuous coordination with the development team and a fair amount of query scripting 2. Development and Monitoring of Business Reporting Framework.You will also need to look at data in various creative ways and understand how to use a limited number of views to give a good aggregate summary of a function or process, and will then implement this through various business intelligence tools. 3. Delivering Actionable Insights Once you have set up monitoring, you will move beyond this and go through the data to spot deeper correlations and trends. As different sections of the business look to identify their future direction or want to gauge the impact of various experiments, you will work closely with the respective teams and understand the various null hypotheses in play, and how we can go about validating them.
Principal Engineer - Fullstack
Take complete ownership of multiple modules in TravelTriangle technology stack right from design and coding phase to deployment and post release maintenance. Work with Architects/VP/CTO to design new products and ensure they are scalable and extensible in the long run. Develop rapid prototypes of complex systems and work with junior developers to take them to completion. Provide technical mentorship to a team of 12-15 strong engineers with thorough code and design reviews. Work closely with engineering and product managers to define the product and technical roadmap. Identify the technical constraints in the ongoing projects and provide solutions/workarounds for the same. Driving technical innovation at TravelTriangle by experimenting with latest technologies and adopting them within our tech stack.
Mentor and guide a team of 10-12 top notch full stack engineers across various levels. Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products. Collaborate with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the release planning cycles. Defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and sharing feedback. Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening. Working with VP Engg/CTO to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions. Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast paced environment. Deliver complex projects both product and technically heavy within the defined timelines. Responsible for hiring and skills management within the team.
Key Responsibilities: Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts. Identify a new product, finalize requirements, plan, resource & deliver a new product (Ownership of delivery of product initiatives and releases) Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans Deep understanding of customers, technology and competition, to then synthesize into product strategy Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases Define and analyze metrics for the success of products Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment, where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis - Develop product strategy - Stakeholder management - Product pipeline planning - Data analytics Define and Measure Key Product Metrics - To track health of business, user engagement and product performance - External benchmarking with the competition and the market
Associate Product Manager
Brainstorming and co-creating solutions & strategies for travel-related problems Continuous involvement in iterative experimentation for validating hypotheses & product ideas Developing PRDs, detailed documentation and other support materials that empower stakeholders to better understand existing/ new products Working with engineers and designers on driving product implementation Regularly updating key stakeholders through all available channels, and driving all aspects of an agile product development release cycle Defining & enforcing quality testing requirements for each product (Web, iOS & Android) Monitoring daily/ weekly/ monthly metrics for concerned products, and reporting sudden influx or dip, followed by RCA for change Measuring the effects of implemented product changes
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
All rights reserved © 2018