Goa is located in the western corner of India in the Konkan region. Being a verdant paradise for the couples, Goa honeymoon packages are availed from all the world. Bounded by the foothills of the Sahyadri Range on one side and Arabian sea on the other side, Goa is one of the most romantic tourist destinations in India. The state is blessed with scenic beaches, heritage Portuguese colonial buildings and historical forts, perfect for exploring with your loved one, when on such Goa packages for couple.<readmore>
A honeymoon tour of Goa is the perfect way to explore the gems of this picturesque Goa. Couples can avail Goa romantic tour packages in order to have a perfect beach vacation. From the busy beaches of North Goa to the calm and serene beaches in South Goa, honeymooners are spoilt for choices. Couples can take a romantic walk on the sandy beaches or just relax of the hammock and admire the never-ending views of the Arabian Sea. Such Goa Honeymoon packages from Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and other cities of India are a blessing for those looking to get away from the daily hustle bustle of life.
The best time to visit Goa for honeymoon is winter season i.e during the months of October to March when Goa offers its best to tourists. Also, there is festivity during the this time of the year which couples can enjoy on their romantic vacation in Goa.
Queries about Honeymoon Packages in Goa
Yes, TravelTriangle’s specially crafted Goa romantic tour packages for honeymooners are fully customisable. Travelers are requested to share their preferences and requirements with trip advisors and expert tour agents while availing the Goa holiday package for newly-weds.
Catering to the tastes and preferences of every traveller, Goa is a shopping hub for travellers. Some of the best places to shop in Goa are -
1. Arpora Saturday Night Flea Market - It is one of the most happening markets in Goa where tourists can have a good time shopping various stuffs like clothes, shoes, herbs, carpets and cashew nuts.
2. Anjuna Wednesday Flea Market - Another most popular shopping destination in Goa. One can buy Kashmiri, Gujarati and Tibetan items from here.
3. Margao Market - This market is known for its cheap alcohol and local delicacies like bebinca.
Goa’s nightlife encompasses a large spectrum of choices. From bars to clubs, to beaches to disco, experiencing nightlife is one of the must things to do in Goa. Following are the places where one can enjoy nightlife in Goa-
1. Beach shacks in Goa - Curlies beach shack near Anjuna, The Pine Shack on the border of Calangute and Candolim beach are some of the best beach shacks where one can enjoy nightlife in Goa.
2. Nightclubs in Goa - Tito’s lane is one of the top places to party in Goa. Club Tito’s, Cafe Mambo and Club Cabbana are some of the best nightclubs that spice up the nightlife in Goa. Other popular nightclubs in Goa are Johnny Cool’s near Colva Beach and Temptations and The Alcove at Vagator Beach.
3. Bars and pubs in Goa - Shores Bar and Guru Bar at Anjuna Beach, Britto’s and Zanzibar at Baga Beach and Found Things at Palolem Beach are some of the top bars and pubs in Goa.
4. Casinos in Goa - Goa is known for the best casinos in India. Casino Pride, Deltin Royale Casino and Las Vegas near the Candolim Beach are some of the casinos in Goa. Goa is the only place in India that has live shore casinos.
The secluded and serene beaches of South Goa are ideal for the honeymooners that are looking forward to some quality time with each other. Some of the best beaches of South Goa that are apt for the newlyweds are Majorda Beach, Mobor beach, Varca Beach, Bogmalo Beach, Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach and Colva Beach.
Travelers deal with only the top 10% agents who are selected after a 23 step rigorous assessment procedure by TravelTriangle.
TravelTriangle ensures 100% money safe guarantee by releasing the payment to agents only after the booking vouchers/receipts are received by the traveler.
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Pavani Vanampavani BangalorePV
Pkmfinance New delhiPK
Alakesh Deb Kolkata by amravti xpressAD
Murali Krishnan BengaluruMK
They Traveled. They Experienced. They Shared.