₹ 13,000₹ 14,773
Rated 4.3/5 (based on 82 reviews)
Fabulous Srinagar Family Package3 Days & 2 NightsCustomizable
Enjoy holidaying in the incredibly beautiful city of Srinagar with this 2 nights 3 days Srinagar tour package in Jammu & Kashmir. Surrounded by imposing mountains on all sides, it is a great destination to enjoy a short break amidst the gorgeous natural beauty of Kashmir. This 3 days Srinagar holiday package from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and other popular cities of India is the easiest way for the tourists who want to know why Kashmir is known as ‘Paradise on Earth’.
All three days of this Srinagar holiday itinerary include experiences that will make your holiday seem like you are reading some poetry about Kashmir. The stunning backdrop of this city, formed by the mighty Himalayan Mountains, shimmering at the touch of sun’s rays, leaves everyone enchanted. This Srinagar holiday allows you one of the most sought after & must-have experiences in Srinagar - a Shikara ride in Dal Lake. Surrounded by immaculate natural beauty, Dal Lake has been attraction tourists from all parts of the world who love to book an overnight stay in houseboats on the lake. As the tour continues, you will also visit the beautiful Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh or a take a tour of wonderful apple orchards.
So, don’t wait! Book this 3 days 2 nights Srinagar tour package now and get ready to be tantalized by the infinite beauty of the valley and the inspiring holidaying experience.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Embark on an amazing Srinagar family tour with arrival in Srinagar
Your arrival at Srinagar airport is marked by an agent’s representative’s welcome, who will assist you to the hotel. Register yourself at the hotel reception and get over the jet lag. Now, set out to visit the historic Shankaracharya Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva that stands tall on Mount Sulaiman. Seek blessings of the lord for your family. From here, head towards the lovely Dal Lake to delight in an amazing Shikara ride and enjoy some quality family time. After an exciting day, come back to the hotel for a delectable dinner. Later, hop on to your cozy bed for night.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The penultimate day of your Srinagar holiday treats you with visits to gorgeous gardens
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast and get ready to explore the marvelous Mughal Gardens such as
Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Tulip Garden (Asia’s largest tulip garden), Botanical Garden, Pari Mahal, and Chashma Shahi. As you visit these gardens, the beautiful backdrop of Zabarwan Hills will enhance your sightseeing spree. Don’t miss out to visit Hazratbal Shrine and add bliss to your family vacation. After a delightful day as planned by your Srinagar itinerary, come back to the hotel for a filling dinner and slip into your comfortable beds for the night.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy one more breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home. Take off with fond memories etched on your hearts and clicked on your camera lens.
- Accommodation in hotel & houseboat
- Breakfast in hotel
- Breakfast & dinner in houseboat
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Private transfers
- Personal expenses
- Dinner & lunch at hotel
- Trip supplements
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Hotel included in package:
Upto 3 Stars
₹ 13,000₹ 14,773
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 3304+ travelers for Kashmir
Travelers can buy souvenirs from the markets -
- Residency Road - The best market for Kashmiri handicrafts, dry fruits and ethnic dongra jewelry. Apricots, figs, dates and raisins are some of the dry fruits that can be bought here. Wide varieties of walnuts like burzil walnuts and kagzi walnuts, high quality aromatic spices like cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, and pepper can also be purchased here.
- Polo View Market - Travelers can buy Pashmina items like jamawars (a kind of shawl), wooden jewelry boxes and walnut-wood carved items, a wide range of papier-mâché products such as show pieces, statues, vases, and Christmas decorations, can also be found here.
- The Kashmir Government Arts Emporium - Shop for beautiful Kashmiri handicrafts that range from home decor items to garments at this place. Tourists can also buy bags, clothes, and lamp shades at reasonable rates.
- Lal Chowk - The market offers carvings made out of walnut wood, Pashmina handlooms, jewelry boxes, and tiny trinkets. The walnut wood items sold here include trays, nut bowls, photo frames, salad bowls, and furniture. Various traditional Kashmiri paintings are also available here.
- Badshah Chowk - This is the best place to buy world-famous Kashmiri carpets. There are numerous shops at the chowk that sell Pashmina shawls and a wide variety of embroidered clothes. Tourists can also order personalized carpets here.
Yes, tourists can easily extend their stay in Srinagar. For this, they have to contact their travel agent and convey them well in advance that they are looking forward to enjoy more days in Srinagar. Accordingly, more days will be added to their itinerary, if they informed the same beforehand to their travel expert.
Srinagar houseboats are equipped with all the comforts and convenience of home, with a full range of amenities and a caring staff. Almost every houseboat offers lake and mountain views as these come with a front seated balcony, a sun deck and a small shared kitchenette, a common living room, and dining area. Each room has a hand-crafted ceiling and hand-carved cedar paneled walls. The floors and corridor are thickly covered with traditional and colorful Kashmir rugs and carpets.
Tourists can head to the following eatouts to savor authentic Kashmiri cuisine in Srinagar -
- Matamaal - Traditional treats are served here, accompanied by great music. Mutton Kanti is one of their most ordered items here.
- The Chinar - Savor delightful delicacies at this exotic food joint. Some of the treats to sample here are Kashmiri Guchhi and Grilled rainbow trout.
- Mughal Darbar - Relish some mutton-based cuisines here. From the best Wazwan in town to some mouth-watering traditional dishes, the floor carpet sitting is what attracts visitors to this place.
- Shamyana - Rogan Josh and Wazwan are the top two items served at this place. Tourists enjoy authentic delicacies in a great ambience dining.
Auto-rickshaws can be found everywhere. Taxis and buses area also available. Motorcycles can also be rented for enthusiasts.Usually private service buses run throughout the city and are well networked with major tourist spots.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
India Honeymoon Packages
International Tour Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
India Tour Packages
Tourist Places In India
International Travel Guide
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Gurugram - 122015, Haryana
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018