Thrilling Haridwar Tour Package From AhmedabadRated 3.7/5 (based on 88 reviews)Thrilling Haridwar Tour Package From Ahmedabad
Thrilling Haridwar Tour Package From Ahmedabad 2 Days & 1 NightsCustomizable
Hotel included in package:
- Haridwar (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 6447+ travelers for Uttarakhand
The ancient city of Haridwar, located in the Uttarakhand state of India, is one of the holiest places of India. Haridwar is one of the sites where drops of Amrit fell, hence, making it the most famous pilgrim site of India. With our uniquely fashioned Ahmedabad to Haridwar tour package make a visit to the holy river Ganga while experiencing the bliss of nature in Haridwar. Everyone who wishes to see what ancient India looked like, Haridwar is the ideal destination. Grab an affordable and hassle-free tour package for Haridwar from TravelTriangle, and gear up to embark on a sacred journey that leaves an imprint on your soul, for life.
Best Places to Explore in Haridwar
- Har Ki Pauri: Without a doubt, Har ki Pauri is the best place to include in your Haridwar trip plan from Ahmedabad. The serenity of this place is very strong and you will find immense peace and pleasure here. What adds to the beauty and charm of this place is the evening Ganga aarti which happens on a very grand scale and thousands of devotees can be seen offering their prayers during this grand aarti. Taking a dip in the holy waters of Har ki Pauri is considered auspicious and one should definitely take a dip here when in Haridwar to get rid off all the sins.
- Chandi Devi Temple: Haridwar being a religious land is blessed with a number of temples and Chandi Devi temple here is one of the best and most visited by tourists. Being located at a hilltop, Chandi Devi Temple provides mesmerizing views of the Haridwar city from the top besides gives some strong spiritual vibes.
- Mansa Devi Temple: This temple is located at the Bilva Parvat and offers great views from the top. The Mansa Devi Temple is one of the three temples that are needed to be visited in order to complete the trio of Sidhpeeth.
Bestselling Haridwar Tour Packages From Top Cities of India
|Amazing Haridwar Tour Package From Delhi||2 Nights/3 Days||Temples,Sightseeing,Scenic road trips,Adventure|
|Rejuvenating Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package From Mumbai||3 Nights/4 Days||Ganga Arti,Adventure,Mansa Devi Temple,Nature|
|Splendid Haridwar Rishikesh tour Package from Ahmedabad||3 Nights/4 Days||Har ki Pauri,Nature,Mansa Devi Temple,Religious|
|Splendid Haridwar Rishikesh Tour from Bangalore||3 Nights/4 Days||Jain Temple,Nature,Mansa Devi Temple,Religious|
|Relaxing Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package From Chennai||2 Nights/3 Days||Temples,Adventure,Ganga Arti,Nature,Laxman Jhula,Religious|
With our uniquely curated Ahmedabad to Haridwar tour package, here is your chance to witness the pristine forms of ancient Indian traditions and institutions. Post your arrival in Delhi, another road journey ensues bringing along several ethereal views following up in the drive. Upon reaching Haridwar, you will be taken to the divine site of Har Ki Pauri, where you would be attending a soul-soothing Ganga Aarti. Post this you can spend the evening in the quaint arms of River Ganga, which offer some of the most splendid views of soft-hued layout adorned with a sunset. Next day of your Haridwar trip packages from Ahmedabad, ushers a religious sightseeing covering places like Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, and Moti Bazar. These highly venerated sites are amongst the oldest edifices of Haridwar and have remarkably preserved the history of India. Don't forget to click snaps at these picture-perfect sites of Haridwar and do get a small souvenir to commemorate your trip. The Haridwar tour then wraps with your transfer back to Delhi and then finally to hometown.
So don’t miss out on this opportunity, book this Ahmedabad to Haridwar tour package from TravelTriangle and treat yourself with the revivifying ambiance of Haridwar.
- Drive towards Haridwar for a sacred ride
- Get on a sightseeing excursion to Har Ki Pauri
- Attend evening Ganga Aarti for a blissful experience
- Stop by Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, & Moti Bazar
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Haridwar welcomes you on this day
Upon reaching Delhi, you will be picked up and transferred to Haridwar. Post your arrival in Haridwar, check into the hotel and stay indoors for some time. After spending some time relaxing, your Ahmedabad to Haridwar tour package takes you for a sightseeing excursion at Har Ki Pauri. Attend an evening Ganga Aarti and return to hotel. Indulge in a hearty dinner and retire for the night.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Tour comes to an end
Relish a delectable morning meal, and checkout from your hotel as this marks an end to your Ahmedabad to Haridwar tour package. Pay visits to Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, and Moti Bazar. Post this, drive back to Delhi and then carry on with your journey back to your hometown with cherishable memories of this small getaway.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Hotel the urmi
Shanti Kunj, 71, Ganga Vihar Colony, Near Shantikunj, Bhupatwala, Rishikesh Road
- Hotel Stay
- Pvt Cab
- Pick & Drop Sightseeing for mentioned itinerary
- All Taxes
- Charges for early check-in & late check-out of rooms
- Personal expenses
- Tips and porter charges
- Lunch and snacks
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
- Room Heater charges
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What are the must visit places of Haridwar?
Haridwar is home to several ancient gems which one must absolutely visit when touring the place. Some of the must visit places of Haridwar include Rajaji National Park, Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Har ki Pauri, Pawan Dham, Daksheswara Mahadev Temple and many more.
What are the best restaurants of Haridwar?
Some of the best restaurants in Haridwar include Mathura walon ki Pracheen Dukaan, Brown Hut Bakers, Captain’s Bakery and Cafe, Spicy Village, Haridwar Haat, The Village Restaurant and many more.
What should be the essential items to pack while on a Haridwar tour?
While on a tour to Haridwar one must always carry some warm clothes as the temperature see a drop at night. Other backpack essentials include mosquito repellants, medicine, comfortable footwear, personal toiletries and any other thing that you find important.
What are the nearby destinations that can be visited while on tour to Haridwar?
While in Haridwar one can always make a visit to these nearby places to make a Haridwar trip more engaging. Some of the nearby destinations to Haridwar include Dehradun 53 kms, Mussoorie 83 kms, Rishikesh 20 kms, Nainital 240 km, Badrinath 316 km and several more.
What are the major festivals of Haridwar?
The major festivals of Haridwar which are celebrated with fervour and zeal include Ardh Kumbh Mela, Kunwar Mela, Diwali, Holi and Ganga Dussehra.
What is the best time to visit Haridwar?
The best time to visit Haridwar is between the months of February, March, and August to October. The time is perfect for sightseeing and going places.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
1 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Dinesh's 2 days trip to Uttarakhand3 years ago
Domestic Honeymoon Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
Duration wise Packages
Theme based Packages