Located on the Emirate’s northern coastline, the city of Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations amongst the seven cities of the United Arab Emirates. The towering skyscrapers, enormous shopping malls, desert safari tours, and other state-of-the-art entertainment zones are the highlights of all Dubai tour packages. Explore all the splendid places in Dubai with Dubai packages with flight. Visit this exotic location for the love of skylines and a culture collision it is, and have an experience like never before!
Scroll through the curated list of holiday packages for Dubai, and get an idea of what a tour to this exotic tourist destinations has to offer to its visitors.
Some Popular Dubai Holiday Tour Packages
|An Tour In Glitzy Dubai
||5 Nights/6 Days
|Dubai Local Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
|Enlivening Dubai Tour
||3 Nights/4 Days
||Budget,Cruises,Ideal for families,Adventure
|Fascinating Abu Dhabi Tour Package
||1 Nights/2 Days
|Abu Dhabi Tour Package
||2 Nights/3 Days
||Leisure Time,Adventure,Ferrari World,Beach
Dubai is a futuristic city with glitzy skyscrapers, historical sights, and nightlife to cherish at least once in your life. This vibrant city snuggled in the middle of the Arabian Desert attracts millions of tourists every year to indulge in their favorite pastimes. Browse through our tour packages for Dubai, and select a tour itinerary which suits best to your budget and interests. And, grab a chance to enjoy sightseeing, adventure, and shopping on a wonderful exotic holiday in an oasis of luxury that Dubai is.
While the spectacular city beckons you to enjoy your next vacation in the midst of skyscrapers and golden sands, you must also be wondering how to go to Dubai from India. So, let’s have a sneak peek at the below information that is not a constraint to traveling modes available from Dubai to India, but also helps you know how you can travel in and around the city without any hassle. Or, you may choose to just scroll through our travel guide before you gear up to make memories on a Dubai tour.
What are the best ways to travel in and around Dubai?
Housing the world's busiest airport, Dubai International Airport is the largest emirate in UAE (United Arab Emirates) is well-connected to its cities and other parts of the world. And, if you are traveling from India, then you may choose from a plethora of direct and connecting flights, such as Indigo, SpiceJet, Air India, and others apart from the Emirates National Airlines that connects the two places. So, book a Dubai tour package from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and other cities of India, and get ready to have an incredible experience that the vibrant city has in store for you. Although there is no railway network, once you get to the city center, you may choose roadways to wander in and around this wonderful travel destination.
Opting for an air-route is, undoubtedly, the best way to reach Dubai from India. To travel to the city of skyscrapers, all you need to book a flight of your choice basis time and budget, and voila! You are all set to cover the aerial distance of about 2204 km in a span of time as short as 3 hours 25 minutes. Moreover, with its Dubai International Airport being located at a maximum distance of 15 km from Downtown Dubai, you may book a taxi from the airport, and reach the city center in no time.
Once you reach the majestic city of Dubai, you may choose to book either a limousine for a luxurious experience, or you can get on a bus, which is the cheapest mode of transport to explore the Sheikh city. With good network connectivity to all other emirates of UAE, the Road Transport Authority of Dubai runs several buses between Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, and Masafi amongst others, making it quite a smooth journey for visitors. However, it is advised to avoid traveling during the peak hours, else you might just end up getting stuck in the traffic.
With a bounty of customizable holiday packages to choose from, Dubai often tops the list of best travel destinations. Offering a myriad of exciting experiences, this vibrant city is frequented by families, couples, explorers, adventure enthusiasts, and almost every kind of tourist throughout the year. However, the best time to visit Dubai is from November to April, when the weather is cool and pleasant. The months of January and February witness a huge number of tourists flocking to the city while booking Dubai travel packages, for the city observes the famous festival, like Dubai Shopping Festival, and conducts popular events, such as the Dubai Global Village fair during this period, adding even more excitement to the whole journey.
Now, let’s just take a quick glance at the below segregation of the weather basis season, so as to help you decide on the best time to explore the skyline of the city of Dubai.
What is the best time to take a tour of Dubai?
Summer Season (June - August)
As the city experiences the temperature hitting 40-degree and 50-degree celsius during the summer season, it is often advised to avoid visiting Dubai in the months of June and August. With the scorching heat and humid weather, exploring the skyscrapers, partaking in an outdoor activity, or lazing along the beaches do not seem exciting. Moreover, as Ramadan is also observed at this time of the year, you might not find any cafe or restaurant to serve you.
Shoulder Season (April - May, Sept - October)
However, you may choose to get on a tour to Dubai in the months of April, May, September, and October, which come under the shoulder season. Though the climate is hot, with the average temperature hovering around 28-degree celsius, the weather is quite good for swimming and other activities. As the accommodations are easily available at discounted rates, this duration can also be a good time to enjoy a vacation under budget. To get the benefit of discounted rates book Dubai package with flight during the shoulder season.
Peak Season (November - March)
With the onset of the winter season, here comes the best time to book Dubai holiday packages. As the temperature ranges between 17-degree and 30-degree celsius, you may enjoy a perfect getaway along the spectacular beaches and indulge in other outdoor activities. So, book one of our Dubai tour packages from India, and get ready to enjoy a stroll along the Persian Gulf’s white sands to pamper your senses. However, as it is the peak season, and you might witness a huge flock of tourists visiting the destination at this time, it is recommended to make your hotel reservations months in advance.
Once you have decided on a suitable time to embark on a wonderful excursion to the city brimmed with magnificent landmarks, browse through our list of well-curated packages, including a tour itinerary which ensures a planned and hassle-free vacation. The tour itineraries are specially crafted to fulfill all the necessary requirements of a traveler. From full-fledged sightseeing tours to adventurous outdoor activities, and luxurious accommodations to swift local transfers, these itineraries have been designed with an endeavor to offer you a journey worth being remembered. Hence, irrespective of whether you are an adrenaline-junkie, beach lover, or just an explorer, there is something for every one of you. What’s more? When you can avail a Dubai package at a price that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket, there is no reason to procrastinate an excursion to this oasis of enticing experiences. So, just pack your bags for a vacation in the city of Sheikhs, and get ready to sail through mesmerizing landscapes. For, here is a perfect retreat awaiting you!
List of Places in Dubai to enjoy Nightlife
- At.mosphere: Enjoy a high in the air dining experience at the at.mosphere which is located at Burj Khalifa and is the tallest ever restaurant in the world. The views from here will no doubt be eccentric and the services are also top-notch.
- Stereo Arcade: If you want to enjoy clubbing in Dubai, then we recommend you go to Stereo Arcade which is a famous nightclub here.
- Dhow Cruise: For all the leisure and ultimate night experience, take a Dhow cruise on either Dubai Marina or Dubai Creek. The atmosphere is really charming with fine-dining, live music and a starry sky.
- Overnight Desert Safari: The overnight camping with bonfire under the star-lit sky in the desert area is definitely an experience worth remembering. So, take a desert safari to enjoy nightlife in Dubai to the fullest.
- Enjoy shopping at night: Dubai malls are famous all over the world and can be visited at anytime of the year. Experience a night shopping experience at the malls or even at streets like Al Fahidi Street.
Things to Carry
- Make sure to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and lip balm.
- Brim hats can also be an important addition to avoid direct sunlight.
- Carry a UAE power adapter if the voltage differs in your country.
- Beach bags will save you the trouble of carrying things separately.
- Fanny bag to keep your belongings safe.
- Pack swimwear and sarongs.
- Water bottles are another essential item.
- Always carry a personal first-aid kit in your backpack.
- Also, keep yourself equipped with a waterproof phone case.
- Carry a mosquito and insect repellent cream.
- If you are a photography buff and then make sure to pack your camera along with some extra batteries.
- Carry power banks and ear pods.
- Note that the legal drinking age in Dubai is 21 years. Moreover, one can enjoy a drink in hotels or other licensed venues. Drinking in public places and causing a nuisance is strictly prohibited and will most definitely cause trouble.
- Never drink and drive, not even a little.
- Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to drugs so steer clear of drugs.
- Make sure you have all the important documents such as passport, visa documents, travel insurance documents, and return tickets.
- Also, make sure to keep a few copies of all the documents and keep them in a separate bag.
- Avoid public display of affection.
- Make sure to dress in an appropriate manner and not provocatively with minimum skin show.
- If you are a photographer, always ask for permission before taking pictures of others.
- If you are visiting during the months of Ramadan, make sure to be extremely careful to not offend the religious beliefs of locals.