Exclusive Deal of Regenta Resort Bharatpur With BreakfastRated 4/5 (based on 49 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Regenta Resort Bharatpur With Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Regenta Resort Bharatpur With Breakfast2 Days & 1 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Bharatpur (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: till 30th October 2020 ( Subject to Availability )
TravelTriangle has served 5838+ travelers for Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a state steeped in history and culture, and Bharatpur, a district in Rajasthan, truly embodies all of it. Located in the historic town of Bharatpur, Regenta Resort Bharatpur offers a glimpse into the state's rich regal past with a modern touch.
Situated in the heart of the city, the resort offers 49 well-fitted rooms and suites overlooking the sprawling lawn or the city. Rooms at the resort range from premium room to the grand presidential suites. The culinary team at Pinxx, the in house restaurant, offers Indian, Chinese and continental cuisine that strikes the palate and leaves an everlasting impression. A swimming pool, spa, indoor activities and a fitness centre are some of the other recreational facilities provided at the resort.
- Standard early check-in and late check-out policy
- Meal plan inclusive of breakfast
- The last installment has to be done 15 days prior to stay at the hotel
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
On arrival in bharatpur Post check in, you should visit to Keoladeo National Park, designated a world heritage site by UNESCO and home to some of the most endangered birds, is just a short drive from the property.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
After breakfast visit to Lohagarh Fort and Deeg Fort are within a radius of 10 15 Kms from the Resort. after that take back memories of short trip to Bharatpur with you to your hometown
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
NH-11, Fatehpur Sikri Rd, Nagla Gopal Rural, Rajasthan 321001
- Hotel facilities
- Room Service
- Electric Kettle
- Late checkout
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water/Cold drink
- Extra Meals
- Additional sightseeing
FAQs for Rajasthan
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Regenta Resort Bharatpur?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Instalment - 1000
- No of instalments - 2
- Last installment has to be done 15 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- No cancellation charge will be levied if cancellation is made by travelers 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- If cancellation is done due to Covid, then free cancellation till 48 Prior to departure.
- Free Cancellation if cancellation is done due to government imposed rules.
- Refund mode includes Credit Note for TT Deals of similar amount valid for 1 year.
- The timeline for refunds is one month.
- The deal active timeline (End Date) is Till 30th October.
- Note that the black out dates are 2nd October Long weekend.
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Provide information regarding the role of TravelTriangle and limitation of liability of TravelTriangle.
Given below is the information regarding the role of TravelTriangle and limitation of liability of TravelTriangle:
- TRAVELTRIANGLE acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular deal. Deals in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities, and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to TRAVELTRIANGLE.
- This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.