Exclusive Deal of Regenta SGS GreenOtel Lonavala with BreakfastRated 4.4/5 (based on 8 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Regenta SGS GreenOtel Lonavala with Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Regenta SGS GreenOtel Lonavala with Breakfast3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Lonavala (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 30th September 2021(Booking Validity)
TravelTriangle has served 3000+ travelers for Maharashtra
What is more beautiful than celebrating love and companionship of two people than with the Lonavla honeymoon vacations? The blissful weather, enchanting greenery, and serene landscapes are the factors that attract honeymooners to this exotic place.
Located in the heart of Lonavala, SGS GreenOtel has been designed to offer you a spectrum of diverse experiences. The hotel is designed to present a deep escape in nature while providing you with our edgy, trendy and state of the art amenities, suiting every need for the perfect getaway you envision.
Incorporated with a fine urban rustic design, we offer a refined approach to informal elegance, encapsulating the perfect equilibrium of modernism and our enriched roots, greeting you with a plethora of indelible experiences
Find the taste home at our one of our two flagship vegetarian restaurants and choose between a wide range of regional and international variants of our signature dishes
- Cleaning of all shared amenities after every guest departure
- Check-in at 12:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Ensured temperature checks and SpO2 level check for safe check-in & added safety
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy the sunset point at Khandala
Check in at the hotel and unpack your backpacks. Freshen up and relax for a while. Spend the entire afternoon by doing leisure activities. In the evening time book a cab and explore the sunset point in Khandala (at your own cost). Stay overnight at the hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Breathtaking view of rocky hills and caves
Enjoy your breakfast and start your day by visiting Lonavala Lake. The entire lake is filled with exotic natures and ecstatic view of the whole town can be explored. A Karla cave is thoroughly carved into a rocky hill and the couples can enjoy the picturesque view of the deep cave. Proceed to visit the largest Adventure Park of India (at your own cost). Here you can spend some quality and romantic time with your partners. Meanwhile, you can go for evening shopping at the local streets. Return to the hotel and stay overnight
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Take a final glimpse of the city before departure
Enjoy your breakfast and pack your luggage for departure. Check-out from the hotel . While going home, you can enjoy the last glimpse of the entire city. Once you reach, you can depart for the desired city. Your happy and alluring tour ends here with endless memories which are worth remembering.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Regenta sgs greenotel
Old Mumbai - Pune Hwy, Gawliwada, Rao Colony, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Welcome Drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
FAQs for Maharashtra
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Regenta SGS GreenOtel Lonavala?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this Hotel:
- First Instalment - 50% of Total Amount
- No of instalments - 2
- Last installment has to be done 15 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- No cancellation charge will be levied if cancellation is made by travelers 7 days prior to stay at the hotel.
- If cancellation is done due to Covid, then free cancellation till 48 Prior to departure.
- Free Cancellation if cancellation is done due to government imposed rules.
- Refund mode includes Credit Note for TT Deals of similar amount vaild for 1 year.
- The timeline for refunds is one month.
- The deal active timeline (End Date) is till 30th Sept 2020.
- Note that the black out dates are 14, 15th Aug.
- In case of cancellation, Rs 1000 will be charged by TravelTriangle as service charges over and above hotel's cancellation charges.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Regenta SGS GreenOtel Lonavala?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 12 Noon and check-out up to 10:00 AM.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.