Exclusive Deal of Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali with Breakfast and DinnerRated 4.1/5 (based on 2259 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali with Breakfast and Dinner
Exclusive Deal of Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali with Breakfast and Dinner 4 Days & 3 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Manali (4D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 1st October 2020
TravelTriangle has served 33225+ travelers for Himachal
Manali has become one of the most popular tourist destinations. During summers and winters, Manali offers various climate conditions that favor tourists. Manali is a perfect destination for families, honeymooners, or groups.
Manali offers almost everything to its tourists from the scenic beauty of landscapes, mountains for trekking or adventurous activities.
- Check-in at 12:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Meal plan inclusive of breakfast and lunch
- Free early check-in and late check-out for +/- 2 hours (subject to availability)
- Implementation of government-imposed sensitization & safety measures
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy the local sightseeing in Manali
Upon arrival in Manali, Check in the hotel and freshen up. In the afternoon you can scheduled for a half day city tour which includes visits to the Hadimba Devi Temple which is a wooden temple and is the located in the middle of Van Vihar, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery.
Later in the evening you are free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
The highlight of Manali is Solang Valley and after breakfast,you can head for a drive straight to Rohtang Pass (elevation 3,978 m - 13,050 ft). Rohtang Pass or Snow point Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass that connects Manali to the Lahaul and Spiti district. There is so much you can enjoy here such as activities on the snow i.e skiing, snow scooter ride and horse riding at personal cost.
After an exhilarating day return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Enjoy a full day to Naggar, a gem in Manali.
After breakfast drive to Kullu. You have a full day to explore Naggar Castle and other local sights here. You can go river rafting, visit Shawl factory, Gayatri Mata Gauri Shanker Temple, Naggar Castle, Art Gallery, Shiva temple at Jagatsukh temple. After visit to Kullu, Naggar castle sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
It is time to say goodbye to this mesmerizing valley in the Beas
After breakfast checkout from hotel and get ready to leave with truckloads of memories with you.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Sandhya resort & spa
Kanyal Road, Rangri, Manali - 175131, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Breakfast In room services
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
FAQs for Himachal
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Installment - 50% advance payment at the time of booking
- No of installments - Guests can make a total of 2 installments
- Last Installment - The remaining 50% of the payment has to be done before check-In
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy
- Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to arrival will not attract any retention charge
- and any advance payment made will be credited towards a future stay or fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival or a no-show will attract full 100% retention charges except where the cancellation/no-show is necessitated due to any changes in central or state government travel notifications or due to the resort being non-operational, in which case a full refund will be made
- Free early check-in and late check-out is issued for +/- 2 hours but is subject to availability of rooms.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Sandhya Resort & Spa Manali?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 1200 hours and check-out up to 1000 hours.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
33 Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Pramod's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Praveen's 4 days trip to Himachal6 months ago
Guruvinder's 4 days trip to Himachala year ago
Nishant's 4 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Yogi's 4 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Nazar's 4 days trip to Himachal7 months ago
Najatchamshama's 5 days trip to Himachal6 months ago
Ramizudeen's 5 days trip to Himachala year ago
Vaibhav's 5 days trip to Himachala year ago
Ajinkeya's 3 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Mayuresh's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Sheikhazimulbari's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Rk's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Preety's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Sanjusqldba's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago