Exclusive Deal of Snow Valley Resorts Shimla with BreakfastRated 4.1/5 (based on 2284 reviews)Exclusive Deal of Snow Valley Resorts Shimla with Breakfast
Exclusive Deal of Snow Valley Resorts Shimla with Breakfast 3 Days & 2 Nights
Hotel included in package:
- Manali (3D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
Validity: Till 31st March 2021
TravelTriangle has served 34091+ travelers for Himachal
Himachal has always been the first choice for tourists who wish to go out for a family vacation in a hill station and Manali never disappoints.
- Check-in at 12:00 PM and check-out at 10:00 AM
- Meal plan is inclusive of breakfast
- Free early check-in and late check-out for +/- 2 hours (subject to availability)
- Implementation of government-imposed sanitization & safety measures
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Welcome to the hills of ‘Devbhoomi’ Himachal on the first day
The first day you can start your visit to the famous Hadimba Devi Temple. The ancient temple, which is located in the middle of Van Vihar, is known for its exquisite wooden carvings. Next, youcan also visit the famous hot water springs of Vashisht which are believed to possess medicinal properties(all on your own). The picturesque landscape surrounding these sulphur rich hot springs of Vashisht will leave you in an awe. Later, you get to enjoy leisurely walk on The Mall,explore Manali market and visit famous Tibetan monasteries of Manali. In the evening, return back to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Wake up to a piping-hot breakfast in the morning with your lovely family and then ready yourself for some adventure ahead as you can drive to Rohtang Pass- a high mountain pass located at an elevation of 13,050 feet above the sea level connecting Manali to the Lahaul and Spiti district.
The thrilling road journey from Manali to Rohtang is an attraction in itself for tourists, especially the one’s looking for some thrill and adventure. Indulge in adventure activities such as skiing, horse riding, yak riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses if available there).After that return back to Manali for a cozy stay post dinner at the hotel.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Time to say good bye
Enjoy piping-hot breakfast and then check out from the hotel at about noon. Keep the luggage in the hotel cloakroom and you can take your family for a shopping spree.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Snow valley resorts
Log Hut Area Manali - 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India
- Breakfast In room services
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
FAQs for Himachal
What are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of Snow Valley Resort?
Given below are the hotel policies and cancellation policies of this resort:
- First Installment - 50% advance payment at the time of booking
- No. of Installment: Total 2 installments
- Last Installment - The remaining 50% of the payment has to be done before check-in at the resort
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to arrival will not attract any retention charge and any advance payment made will be credited towards a future stay or fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival or a no-show will attract a full 100% retention charges except where the cancellation/no-show is necessitated due to any changes in central or state government travel notifications or due to the hotel being non-operational, in which case a full refund will be made.
- Free early check-in and late check-out is issued for +/- 2 hours but is subject to availability of rooms.
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Snow Valley Resort?
The check-in timing at the hotel is 12:00 PM hours and check-out up to 10:00 AM.
What are the responsibilities of the users?
Listed below are the responsibilities of the users:
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
Provide the information regarding additional charges by the hotel.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only to stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. TRAVELTRIANGLE will have no control over waiving the same.
Provide the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments.
Listed below is the information regarding payment for bookings and any additional payments:
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" or "Pay at hotel" as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by TRAVELTRIANGLE .
- At the hotel's or TRAVELTRIANGLE 's sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to TRAVELTRIANGLE at the time of confirmation of booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by TRAVELTRIANGLE and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide TRAVELTRIANGLE with correct credit or debit card details. TRAVELTRIANGLE may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
Provide information from the hotel and the terms of the hotel.
The information and terms of the hotel are listed as follows:
- The hotel booking voucher which TRAVELTRIANGLE issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability.
- In no circumstances can TRAVELTRIANGLE be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of TRAVELTRIANGLE in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of TRAVELTRIANGLE (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User.
- Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and TRAVELTRIANGLE has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel.
- Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests.
- TRAVELTRIANGLE will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of TRAVELTRIANGLE. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
11 Himachal Tour Packages
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Shivam's 3 days trip to Himachal10 months ago
Swati's 3 days trip to Himachala year ago
Nazar's 4 days trip to Himachal9 months ago
Vaibhav's 3 days trip to Himachala year ago
Vaibhav V Gupta
Ankit's 3 days trip to Himachal3 years ago
Deepak's 4 days trip to Himachal3 months ago
Yogi's 4 days trip to Himachal3 years ago
Najatchamshama's 5 days trip to Himachal9 months ago
Sheikhazimulbari's 5 days trip to Himachal2 years ago
Partik's 4 days trip to Himachal10 months ago
New Delhi, India
Kishore's 3 days trip to Himachala month ago