Let's go point-wise w.r.t the feedback:
1. The hotel, being a 3-star, did not met with the standards expected. I didn't expected a 3-star with a lavish ambience, decorated rooms, top-quality room... service, etc. My expectation was a simple but full-fledged service. The hotel didn't know about my package booking as a result, they rose questions about free breakfast. Each time I had to clarify my self about the utilities included in the package and made me angry at point of time. Don't worry, I didn't shout on any employees of the hotel.
2. As this was my first honeymoon tour, the room decoration on valentine's day was very shabby. When I reached to my hotel room at night, all the balloons had fallen from the ceiling and adjacent walls. I and my wife made efforts to fix it.
3. The cake selection by the hotel service was very cheap. It was valentine's day and my first honeymoon tour, and those guys handed the black forest birthday cake with no garnishing on it. The waiter handed the cake with the matchbox and when I asked the reception to provide some candles, he said, "Sorry sir, that's not in your package". Candles? Package? seriously? I was like, what's the meaning of matchbox then?
4. The reason why I'd choose you is to strictly compare the cost of the tour, in person. If I draw a chart of personally-guided tour Vs third-party scheduled tour, the expenses that indulge shows major deviation. Of course, the package you'd pitched contains your margin but up to 50% was not expected.
5. Too much of your miscommunications with me and with the hotel staff.
Some good experiences:
1. The driver was punctual, well mannered and informative with the places we visited. Respect for him.
2. Pro-activeness of our employees won my heart.
As a conclusion, I would now think twice before approaching you. First, I'd thought of my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary plan with you but now I am off the track.
We had a great trip to Tarkarli (Malvan). This app is a boon for those, who are all day busy in their work and don't get time for planning trips..Through this you can get everything all set with... just one click..☺️
We chose Your Hotel Stay for our Mahabaleswar-Panchgani trip. Our trip began from Saturday morning. On Saturday we went around various places in Mahabaleswar. The elephant head point and the Shiv... temple is something I would love to recommend. Just a walk away from Shiv temple is an archeological site which should not be missed. On this site there is a Shiv ling belong which Krishna river is flowing.
The next day we went to Wai and this was recommended by driver. I will recommend this place. It is an unexplored tourist destination. The place is very cheap for boat rides and water sports. One must visit Dhom Dam for the nature's beauty and water sports. Wai also has a Ganesh temple.
On the same day we went to Panchgani which has various points. I will suggest Table Top point where one can go and checkout tiger caves.
Thanks to the driver's suggestion we got to see the beautiful town named Wai. People who are planning Mahabaleswar-Panchgani trip should also include Wai in the list.
Our stay arrangements were made at West Hill hotel. The hotel is neat and clean. Hotel staff is courteous and polite. Only problem is that there is no lift and the restaurant is at 3rd floor. On weekends they play live music. The singer is really good. However I will suggest that the singer should interact more with audience and if requests are given then he should sing them sportingly
A visit to Wai
Your Hotel StayTravel Agent
Greetings, thanks for the motivating review.
We welcome you to give us a chance to serve you again.
Team Your Hotel Stay
The driver was not good. We had to use GPS and show him the places where we had to go. It would have been good if we had got a good experienced and social interactive driver. The experience with ...the driver was bad. Expect that everything was good
It's my 1st trip and I have get good experienced.
Just mentioned that no one follow up me for my requirements or need from the travel triangle side.
Hotel staff is very good and polite.
Your Hotel StayTravel Agent
Greetings, thanks for the selecting us . We appreciate the kind words posted for Hotel & Cab. We have also noted your point will take care in future and assure the same will not happen again.
Driver was not having proper idea on how plan a visit for the places mentioned either travels guy or driver should be aware so that back and forth of site seeing won't happen like how we experien...ced
Travel triangle app should keep the better verbal communication rather than saying the conveyenience fee details in last moment and also payment gateway charges this will irritate or make the customer loose interest on the trip
There was slot of miscommunication between travels guy and travel triangle SPOc and driver regarding the payments
Travel triangle has to be Flexible as per customer Demands
The Blue moon hotel in Mumbai has no outside ventilation which we felt like As if we are packed up and even we mentioned as 2+1kid the travel guy has booked cot for two people which we have slept Congustedly for a night
We booked our trip to Aurangabad and Shirdi through Travel Triangle. Pick trip made all the arrangements for our travel. We had requested for a 3 start accommodation.
Our Hotel in Aurangabad was... great, but the Hotel in Shirdi was very basic and the cleanliness of the room and beds was poor.
The car and our driver were the best. Thanks.
It was my first experience of traveltriangle and it was awesome and positive... though the hotel was not too good but it was my last minute booking and Mr Sajaldweep Singh helped this and thank ...u to Grab your holiday
I received immediate replies ans eesponse to my queries regarding this tour. Priceof tourwaszlso reasonable.
Hotel was very good, which contributed greatly towards being comfortable at the end... of the day.
Ajanta and Ellora were both outstanding sights., but the road to Ajanta was im horrendously bad condition.
Overall a very enjoyable 3 days.
Hotel Greenland Delsol Resort was pathetic. Dirty room, Dirty water, Bad food. The staff was arrogant. They themselves decided not to serve the food in room after taking the order. and we were wa...iting for food to come for around 2 hrs !
Firstly your contact for all the details was very nice and all went successfully before the trip
We had faced some difficulties in the trip
1) The driver was too late and the cab was not at all ...comfortable
2) The mahabaleshwar hotel was nice but the location was very haunting and isolated and sincere request do not suggest oyo hotel because room is better but the location are horrible and breakfast was also limited
3) The lavasa trip was also the best but kindly tell your driver chain updated because at some point we have to give the money rather than it was included in package cost.
4) The lonavla trip was also a successful one the hotel was bit inconvenient for location but the service provided was awesome we had no inconvenience there
5) At the last the driver properly dropped us at our house
Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful trip for us it was an amazing stay but only consider the above problem and work on it
Best regards for your further trip planning and journey happy new year