Tips for Flea Market
Explore the antiques of the Vienna Flea Market
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
Apr - May, Sep - Oct
The capital of Austria
- City Tour
- Historical Sites
Tips for Explore Flea Market
- Make a list of all that you want to shop from the place and take back home
- Being the best place for bargain-hunters, you should bargain before buying the items
- Arrive early at the market so that you can get the best deals from the vendors
- Besides the antiques, you should also explore the food market as it offers exotic cuisines, fruits, vegetables and other delicacies
- You can also get a lot of interesting artifacts from the handicrafts section of the Flea Market
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Vienna
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Visitors can bargain for high-value antiques, books, coins, jewelry, ceramics, and glassware.
Shoppers should visit Naschmarkt on Saturday, Art and Antiques Market Am Hof on Friday and Saturday (except winter months), and Handicraft Market on the first weekend of the month, May through October.
Naschmarkt, Handicraft Market on Spittelberg, Time Travel Antiques Market, and Art and Antiques Market Am Hof are some popular shopping haunts in Vienna.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018