Tips for Water Sports in Goa
Feel the thrill of Water Sports in Goa
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 1321 reviews )
Best time to visit
Jan - Dec
Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Paryatan Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa, India 403001.
- Music Cultural Show
Tips for Water Sports
- Make sure to keep your valuables in a water proof bag before going for water sports
- Carry enough cash to cover basic expenses, since debit or credit cards might not work sometimes
- Carry a change of clothes, to change into after your water sports excursion
- Don’t forget to wear an inflatable vest, no matter how accomplished a swimmer you are
- Don’t forget to take along an underwater camera.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Goa
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Charges for watersports in Goa start from around INR 300 to INR 5000.
It is absolutely safe to indulge in watersports in Goa because only registered companies are allowed to offer their services here.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018