Tips for Rann of Kutch
A visit to the Rann Utsav is an insight into the colorful culture
Rated 4.3/5 (based on 251 reviews )
Tips for Rann Of Kutch
- Book well in advance for the Tent City is a popular place to stay. It will fill up fast. Book in advance will save you any headache
- Carry your umbrella, sun hat, and sun block lotion. The days can be hot and the sun can be merciless
- Carry your woolen garments. The nights can get very chilly and sometimes go below zero temperature
- Do not wander off far from your group. Remember you are close to the border and security measures are very strict here
- Carry your identity card with you all the time
- Respect the local people. Do not litter the place or undertake any actions which will hurt their sentiments.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kutch
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Police Control Room: 100Women's Helpline: 181Medical Helpline: 108Ambulance helpline: 102Fire Service: 101Gujarat Tourism Helpline: 1800 233 7951
Navaratri, Rann Utsav, and Uttarayan (kite festival) are famous festivals in Gujarat. The Bhavnath Fair in Junagadh, Vautha Fair in Vautha, Shamlaji Mela near Himmatnagar, and Dang Darbar in Ahwa are popular fairs to visit in Gujarat.
Gujarat is renowned for being a dry state, meaning alcohol is banned in the state. It is not advised for travellers to purchase liquor illegally in Gujarat. However, there are some designated high-end hotels that sell alcohol to permit holders. A permit can be acquired from the officials by showing a valid identity proof. Non-Indians can also purchase a 30-day permit to buy alcohol in Gujarat.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018