Tips for Chandrakhani Pass in Kullu
Take a break from the city life and relax yourself in the nature's beauty
Rated 4/5 (based on 3529 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
- Ideal for families
Tips for Chandrakhani Pass
- Make sure that you visit the Malana village which depicts its mythological history and is known as the Valley of Gods
- Make sure that you visit the wooden temple in Rumsu village
- Hire taxi from Manali till Naggar to make the fresh start of the trek
- Plan a stay at Celanti to enjoy the quiet Rhododendron forest and enjoy the alpine meadows
- Make sure you head to Dadru and plan an overnight stay camp at Dadru Camp
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kullu
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Himachal is one of the best places to go backpacking as there are beautiful landscapes, easy travelling, budget-friendly accommodations, warm people.
Yes, Himachal is one of the safest destinations for women travellers as the locals are friendly and helpful. These Himachal tour pacakages are perfect for solo travelling as well.
The off-season in Himachal starts from March and lasts till April and this is the best time to book tour packages as there are heavy discounts on offer.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018