Tips for Downhill Cycle trek in Kullu
Dare yourself to trek on these hilly & curvy roads
Rated 4/5 (based on 3380 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
- Ideal for families
Tips for Downhill Cycle Trek
- Check for the helmet and shock absorbers always
- Be double sure about the gears and safety equipment supplied by the authorities
- Always check for the riding speed and make sure to never cross the said limit
- The cyclists are thoroughly advised to hydrate themselves properly to cope up with the exhaustion of a day’s ride
- If not professional, avoid performing stunts amidst the hills, hundreds and thousand feet above the sea level.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kullu
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There are many fun fairs and festivals in Himachal that tourists will enjoy on this tour package, including: The Manali Winter Carnival- January Dechhang- January Halda- New Year Phagli- Decemeber/January Baba Barbhag Singh Mela- February Gochi -February Lossar
To get acclimated to the Himachal weather, you must firstly layer up completely and make sure that your head, ears, and neck are covered properly. You should also carry some medicines to help you deal with the cold and also overcome nausea if any. You must eat foods rich in proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats like lean meat. Also, take cold showers so that your body can get used to the cold temperature.
The off-season in Himachal starts from March and lasts till April and this is the best time to book tour packages as there are heavy discounts on offer.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018