Tips for Rafting in Kullu
Enjoy the skirmish of River Beas when you go rafting in Kullu
Rated 4/5 (based on 3290 reviews)
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
- Ideal for families
Tips for Rafting
- The amateurs are advised to obey the instructors efficiently
- Wear life jackets and take other safety measures while rafting
- Strictly abide by the rules and regulations explained in detail by the professionals
- The participants are requested to check twice for the proper functioning of the life jackets supplied to them if not, should immediately report to the officials
- Anyone with breathing difficulty or any other major issue should also avoid the sport for their own safety.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kullu
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There is no real restriction on bamboo rafting in Thekkady, however it is a good idea to not take children that are too young along. Since the rafting is done by the guides with you, it's nothing to worry about.
Thiruvallam Boat Club is nearby that offers kayaking, houseboat cruises and canoe rides.
Yes, there is boating on the lake.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018