- Exotic Swimming pool
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- DJ/ Night Club
Imperial Suites Hotel Dubai has redefined the hospitality sector. Centrally located in Dubai, this hotel has been a popular choice among various kinds of tourists. Starting from honeymoon couples to business tours, Imperial Suites Dubai has a lot to offer you when you are on your vacation. Starting from various top-class amenities to access to some of the most popular tourist spots, this 3-star luxury hotel leaves you spoilt for options. You can enjoy your vacation by exploring the various sightseeing options followed by relaxing around the poolside of Imperial Suites Dubai. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the property as you indulge in some of the best liquors and Arabic food from the restaurants inside the hotel. If you are a fitness freak, the well equipped Gymnasium in the hotel is sure to leave you in awe. You can additionally roam around the property surrounded by beautiful gardens and spend a relaxed time with your dear ones.
Location Of Imperial Suites Hotel Dubai
Imperial Suites Hotel Dubai is very centrally located and connects to various important sites and tourist spots via road. It is located 2 km from the Dubai Museum and 9 km from the Dubai Mall. The Dubai Airport is located at a distance of 12 km from the hotel and is well connected through buses and taxis. You can also access the Farhidi Metro station from the hotel to connect you faster to different sightseeing or business spots.
How To Reach The Hotel
By Bus/taxi: You can reach Imperial Suites Dubai from the Dubai international airport via buses and taxis. The airport is located at a distance of 7 km and takes you around 9 minutes to reach the hotel.
By Metro: You can additionally take a metro to Farhidi station which is 9 minutes away from Imperial Suites Dubai.
- Ideal for families
- honeymoon and business tours
- Swimming pool
- DJ/ nightclub
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
Price Range per Night
₹ 10,000 - ₹ 15,000
Prices can change based on availability & demand
Price For The Month
3 km from City Center
Want best Dubai Packages with this Resort?
Fill in the form and get a callback from our experts.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Rooms & Room Types at Imperial Suites Hotel
Luxury Suites: This comprises 2 single beds and a queen bed along with a minibar. You can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the city as you look out of the window from your well-carpeted seating area.
Executive Suites: These comprise of 2 single beds and a King bed along with free laundry services, free wifi, well-designed closets and a minibar.
Facilities at Imperial Suites Hotel
Imperial Hotel Dubai provides you with many facilities based on the kind of your tour. You can take a plunge in the vast pool or enjoy a sunbath on the deck chairs arranged by the poolside. The luxurious well-furnished rooms with various facilities make your stay in the hotel worthwhile. Check out the detailed list of facilities at this 3-star property in Bur Dubai, below:
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (Additional charge)
- Multilingual staff
- Paid Parking
- VIP room facilities
- Nightclub/ DJ (Additional charge)
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
Reception And Security services
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit box
Cleaning & Wellness services
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Outdoor swimming pool
Dining & Cuisine at Imperial Suites Hotel
Imperial Hotel Dubai lets you have the most beautiful dining experiences when you are in Dubai. The restaurants inside the hotel help you to explore different cuisines of the world and satiate your taste buds. Arranged in different themes, each of the restaurants is set in a beautiful backdrop of the surroundings providing a panoramic view of the surroundings. The restaurants also cater to different kinds of tourists based on their purpose of visit. While on one hand you have restaurants perfect for a romantic dinner, you have family restaurants if you are on a vacation with your kids and family. There is also a pub which offers you the best liquor with live music and a dance floor to groove.
- Haveli: This restaurant offers you an Indian cuisine with lip smacking delicacies. The warmth of the spices and the flavors are worth exploring. Hunter's- This is a pub inside Imperial Suites Dubai which offers you the best international liquors along with mouth watering munchies. You can visit the place during its happy hours to enjoy alcohol at cheaper rates.
- Krossroads: If you are on a vacation to enjoy to the fullest, Krossroads offer you the best atmosphere. The dance floor and the hubbub all around make it a popular restaurant among tourists, especially the teenagers.
- Stay in Alive: For a fun time with friends, this discotheque and pub is your best pick. One of the most popular night clubs in Dubai, Stay in Alive is known for its amazing live performances, delicious cocktails and lip smacking food.
- Indian Cuisine
- Breakfast in Room
FAQ’s for Imperial Suites Hotel
Queries about this hotel
Is parking available at the hotel?
Yes, the hotel provides you with free parking facilities.
Are there airport shuffle facilities from the hotel?
There are frequently available shuttles running from the hotel to the airport.
Are cleaning facilities available at the hotel?
The hotel provides you with daily laundry and cleaning facilities free of cost.
Is breakfast free at the hotel?
This depends on the amount of tariff you pay and also on the rooms you book. Some of the bookings provide free breakfast while some do not.
Do all rooms at the hotel feature a free wifi?
Once you check into the hotel, you would get access to free wifi in all the rooms.
Book Your Holiday With TravelTriangle. How It Works?
Personalise Your Package
Let us know your travel requirements & submit your request
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
- Blue ginger restaurant
- Revival restaurant
- Mumtaz Mahal Indian Speciality Restaurant
Imperial Suites Hotel Dubai has grown to become a popular name when it comes to accommodation in Dubai while you are on a vacation. Its amazing services and amenities can be testified by the numerous positive Imperial Suites Dubai Reviews. Apart from having world class facilities, the Hotel is also cheap and affordable which lets you have the best vacation within your budget!
Things To Do At The Property
Hotel Imperial Dubai offers its guests with a range of fun and relaxing activities during their stay at the property. The hotel has high end facilities and features that one can enjoy, some of which are mentioned below:
- Nightclub: The hotel has two on-site pubs apart from two restaurants viz. Stayin Alive and Krossroads. Both these places remain open all night and often feature live performances and shows. Guests can dance away the night at these clubs as they remain open from 7PM to 3AM and offer a range of choicest drinks & snacks.
- Sightseeing tours: The hotel has a tour desk that arranges sightseeing tours for their guests. They offer expert advice and will arrange transportation for city tours where guests can cover as many places as they want to.
- Swimming: The outdoor swimming pool at the hotel is clean and well maintained and guests can have a refreshing dip. There are pool side chairs arranged where one can sunbathe and relax.
Places To Visit Near The Imperial Suites Hotel Dubai
1. Al Fahidi Historic District:
This is a historical centre which was built during the 1900s. It comprises a number of museums and local craft shops throwing light on Persian art and culture.
Location: It is located at Bur Dubai, a minute away from the Al Fahidi historical neighborhood.
Distance from the hotel: 1.3 km
2. Grand Bur Mosque Dubai:
This mosque exhibits amazing Persian craftsmanship and was initially developed as a school for teaching Quran. The intricate architecture of the mosque attracts tourists from all over the world.
Location: Opposite to Dubai museum in Ali bin Abi Taleb Street
Distance from the hotel: 1.7 km
3. House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum:
this is the palace of the current ruler of Dubai. built during the 1900s, the place is now a museum which stores artefacts of different dynasties that ruled Dubai.
Location: Located along the Dubai Creek in Al Shindagha road.
Distance from the hotel: 5 km
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.