Destination or Place
Guests & Rooms
2 Guests / 1 Rooms
Rhythm Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Separate outdoor pool for adults & kids
- Rejuvenating spa treatments
- Special adventure zone & games room
- On-site bakery and souvenir shop
- On-site multi-cuisine bistro, lounge & cafe
Built around a family of 70-year old trees amidst lush greenery and Sahyadri Mountains, Rhythm Lonavala, Maharashtra is a 4-star luxury resort. It is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and designed with utmost elegance and comfort, which makes it ideal for both your leisure and business trips. Besides, the resort offers premium accommodation experience in its Banyan and Cyprus suites, all of which are spacious and well-equipped. For recreation, the resort has outdoor swimming pools, a fun adventure zone where both adults and kids can indulge in sporty activities, an indoor games room, a library where you can read and sip coffee, a fitness center, on-site shop, and a spa. However, these are not the only things that make this resort a class apart. It also features multiple dining spots on-site where you can enjoy delicious delicacies and drinks throughout the day. All in all, Rhythm Lonavala is a world-class luxurious retreat where you can have the most memorable holiday with your loved ones.
The resort is located in Tungarli, Lonavla on the old Mumbai-Pune Highway and is around 2 hours away from Mumbai by road. On the other hand, it is also well connected by train and air. Lonavala Railway Station is around 2 kilometers away, whereas Pune International Airport is around 71 kilometers away and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is around 90 kilometers away. You can land at the respective station or terminal and hire a taxi or auto from there to reach the resort well in time.
- Ideal For Leisure And Business Travelers
- On-Site Shop
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- All-Day Dining
1 night, 2 guests
1 km from City Center
Want best Lonavala Packages with this Resort?
Fill in the form and get a callback from our experts.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Rooms & Room Types at Rhythm Lonavala
Know More about the Rooms
Rhythm Resort Lonavala offers a luxury and comfort-packed stay in its beautifully designed suites which offer splendid views of the garden and pool. Also, each of these 84 suites have private recreational areas such as balconies, decks, or gardens where you can spend a relaxing time with your loved ones. Here are the two types of accommodations on-site which you can pick from for you stay:
- Cyprus Suites (Studio Suites): There are around 42 spacious Cyprus suites on-site, each of which are tastefully designed and boast a modern kitchenette, private outdoor seating area, comfortable living room with all in-room amenities. Each of these suites can accommodate around 3 guests at a time.
- Banyan Suites(Family Suites): Perfect for families and groups, these suites are ultra-luxurious and have spacious living and dining spaces. Furthermore, they have a separate master bedroom, a spa-style bathroom, private outdoor seating area, and countless in-room amenities.
Facilities at Rhythm Lonavala
While staying at Rhythm Lonavala, Maharashtra, you can enjoy plenty of supreme amenities and facilities such as on-site dining, soothing spa treatments, shopping at The Corner Stone, access to the health club, swimming pool, and library. Besides, you can also enjoy carrom, table tennis, mini-golf, and many other games on-site. For more adventure, there’s also a separate adventure zone at the resort where you can indulge in fun outdoor activities. The resort offers all kinds of business facilities along with premium security and cleanliness services.
Dining & Cuisine at Rhythm Lonavala
Rhythm Hotel Lonavala does not stay behind in pampering its guests even when it comes to dining. The resort flaunts three dining spots on-site where you can enjoy an array of cuisines prepared by highly skilled chefs. Furthermore, you can also request for special diet meals or kid-friendly meals. Here are the different types of dining options which await you at the resort:
- The Courtyard: This poolside restaurant is nestled amidst greenery and serves everything from a lavish buffet breakfast to a la carte all-day dining meals.
- The Treehouse Cafe: This is a premium multi-cuisine cafe on-site which serves treats for every type of foodie. You can enjoy Italian, Indian, and Oriental cuisines from the menu or the special live counters for the guests.
- Cedar Lounge & Restaurant: This contemporary and trendy lounge & bar serves lip-smacking variety of drinks, grilled food, and special Mediterranean cuisines.
- Special Diet Menu
- Buffet Breakfast
FAQ’s for Rhythm Lonavala
Queries about this hotel
Some of the top local attractions which are situated close to the resort are:
- Narayani Dham Temple
- Magic Mountain
- Kune Falls
- Miniature World Museum
Yes, the resort offers free secured parking to its guests and no prior reservation is required.
No, the resort does not have any indoor pools. However, it has a spacious separate outdoor pool for both adults and kids.
Book Your Holiday With TravelTriangle. How It Works?
Personalise Your Package
Let us know your travel requirements & submit your request
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
- Rama Krishna
- Manshakti Lonavala
Expert Reviews for Rhythm Lonavala
Read on to find out what Experts have to say about this Hotel
Travel consultant, Maharashtra
The friendly staff and world-class amenities at the resort makes it a perfect holiday retreat for all kinds of travelers. You can enjoy outdoor activities, exotic dining by the pool, and a comfort-packed stay in the resort’s lavish suites.
- Top Rated Luxury Property
Gateway Ambad Hotel Nashik
4 km from City CenterView All
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Exclusive Deal of Mango Hotel Valley View Mahabaleshwar With Breakfast
3 Days & 2 Nights
₹5,200/-₹8,000/-35% OffUpto 4 StarsFlightsMealsSightseeingTransfers