Information About Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple
Experience the miraculous phenomena of sunlight amidst the rock-cut architecture
Rated 4/5 (based on 406 reviews)
Best time to visit
Jan - Dec
Tips for Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple
- It would be advisable to visit the temple in the morning around sunrise to avoid crowds and witness the morning worship rituals
- The temple remains extremely crowded on the 2 famous festivals of Maha Shivratri and Makar Sankranti
- Pets and footwear are not allowed inside the temple
- It would be best to wear traditional clothes while visiting the temple
- Do not litter at the temple grounds.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Bangalore
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
It is recommended that one wears traditional clothes while visiting the temple.
No, there are no food stores providing food inside the temple. However, the temple food or Prasad is offered both in the morning and evening consisting mainly of fruits.
It would be best to visit in the morning to avoid crowd and witness the temple’s rituals.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018