Tips For Marari Beach
Witness the tropical vibe at one of the most beautiful beaches in Alleppey
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7875 reviews)
Tips for Marari Beach
- The bacterial content of the water is likely to be high due to human waste. Swimming should be avoided
- Though Marari beach is a popular tourist destination, there is nothing much to do except sit and relax
- Rent a tent at this beach at very nominal charges. The experience will be worth your visit
- Bring your hammocks or rent them and you can relax beachside between the palm trees
- The summers are hot and humid and the monsoon means continuous rain in Kerala, so you need to plan your visit to Marari accordingly.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Alleppey
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There are many accomodation options available from homestays to resorts to villas depending on one's budget.The famous resorts are Marari Beach resort and Beach Symphony.
The Mararikulam Mahadeva temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is located in Alapuzha, Kerala. The temple is thousands of years old.
Mararikulam is connected by rail and has a railway station by the same name. It is also well connected by road. NH 47 passes through S.L.Puram, which is 5 km to the east of Mararikulam and the Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018