Tips for Cycling in Wayanad
Travel to Wayanad to have the excellent cycle ride which will not fail to cast a magical spell on you!
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7988 reviews )
Best time to visit
Jun - Jan
- Ideal for families
Tips for Cycling
- Carry umbrella or raincoat with you, if you are visiting Wayanad in rainy season
- It will be good to take Mosquito repellent and sunscreen with you
- You may need to walk while handling your cycle, so do not forget to wear trekking shoes
- The view of Wayanad is captivating, so keep the camera, power bank and mobile phone with you. You will surely thank us later
- If will be around a three-hour cycling tour through forests, hills and water streams. So, keeping water bottle and snacks wouldn’t be a bad plan.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Wayanad
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
With most airlines imposing a 20 kg limit on baggage, one must make sure to not bring excess baggage. Sunscreen and mosquito repellant are a must have, apart from airy cotton apparels and comfortable footwear. Also make sure that you leave enough space in your bags for taking back home souvenirs from the state.
Some temples in Kerala do not allow photography of the idols and the temple premises. Also, Indian government prohibits photography of bridges and hydroelectric projects in the state
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018