Tips for Trekking in Sahibkkunnu
If you are looking for some adventure, trekking up to Sahibkkunnu may suit you
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7803 reviews)
Best time to visit
Jun - Jan
- Ideal for families
Tips for Trekking In Sahibkkunnu
- A trek to Sahibkkunnu can be hectic as it takes seven hours
- There are no hotels in the way. Therefore, it is advisable to buy food , and water or eat before the trek
- Wear sunscreen, cap, and good comfortable shoes
- The weather on the way to Sahibkkunnu can be extreme
- Also, carry insect repellants and goggles to enjoy the spectacular view.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Wayanad
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The off season in Kerala is from April to May, during which time it is too humid for comfort. The monsoon season here is from June to August.
With most airlines imposing a 20 kg limit on baggage, one must make sure to not bring excess baggage. Sunscreen and mosquito repellant are a must have, apart from airy cotton apparels and comfortable footwear. Also make sure that you leave enough space inyour bags for taking back home souvenirs from the state.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018