Tips for nature walk in Ladakh
Going on an amazing nature walk in Leh is an unforgettable experience
Rated 4/5 (based on 1 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Nature Walk
- Contact the top tour agency and make use of a local guide to know about the area
- Start early to reach your spot for to escape any road repairs
- The temperature of Ladakh, sometimes dipping below 20 degrees, will drain out the camera battery soon so keep spare batteries in your jacket or sleeping bags
- Make sure you wear multiple layers of clothing to keep warm in the extremely cold climate of Ladakh
- Wear proper hiking shoes while on nature walk
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Unless you are going on a walk with experts or guides, most nature walks are free of cost.
An acclimatisation walk for a day or two is recommended for beginners looking to trek or visit higher altitudes in Ladakh.
The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary requires around two to three hours and another hour if you plan to take the boat ride. However, two hours is a good time to devote oneself and admire the natural beauty in Kumarakom.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018