A Fantabulous Cherrapunji Trip PackageRated 3.8/5 (based on 6 reviews)
A Fantabulous Cherrapunji Trip Package3 Days & 2 NightsCustomizable
Cherrapunji is a delightful place for nature lovers, beautifully covered in mist and this holiday season grab this Cherrapunji tour package and grab the chance to explore it all. Our Cherrapunji tour package will take you to some of the most amazing places like Nohkalikai Falls, Nohsngithiang Falls, Kynrem Falls, Mawsmai Cave and the Khoh Ramhah and many other wonderful spots. Conveniently located in East Khasi Hills, this place can be explored by the various Cherrapunjee tour packages available. Cherrapunji used to be one of the wettest place on earth and this exotically beautiful place offers various incredible vacation to travelers. Locally known as Sohra This wonderful tourist destination is surrounded by lush green forests and meadows covered with numerous diverse flora and fauna.
Cherrapunji is also home to a huge variety of orchids. On your trip here you are going to explore some very interesting caves like the Mawsmai caves. The stalactites and stalagmites caves have innumerable and beautiful forms and shapes inside. This awesome wonder of nature is the handiwork of innumerable years of natural abrasion and underground water.
Boating tours in Cherrapunji are an incredible experience. The best Cherrapunjee tour packages showcase various sightseeing attractions, offering exciting adventure activities such as trekking, boating, and camping, is beautifully surrounded by lush greenery and offers various wildlife tours as well. Cherrapunji, is really a wonder of nature and a beautiful one at that. Get in touch with Travel Triangle as soon as possible to book this package in advance so that you can avail some amazing discounts and deals.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Welcome to the amazing North East of India
Upon your arrival at the Guwahati airport you will be picked up and driven by a private car to the land of rain and mist Cherrapunji. We all remember Cherrapunji from school days as being the place that receives the highest rainfall in the world. Now you get to see it. Check in the hotel and you are free to spend the evening resting and relaxing.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Cherrapunji, more than just rainfall
While you move from one scenic location to the other; capture and commit them to memory which will keep you happy for years to come. Your sightseeing trip includes several waterfalls, limestone caves and so much more.
• Nohkalikai Falls: At a height of 1115 feet, the Nohkalikai falls are the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Be dazzled by the beauty of this scenic force as you cherish this rare moment.
• Seven Sisters Falls: Located south of the Mawsmai village, the Seven Sisters Falls is a vibrant spectacle. The fall at a height of 1033 feet plunges over the top of limestone cliffs of the Khasi Hills, but only during the rainy season.
• Mawsmai cave: A major northeast tourist attraction, the Mawsmai cave is flocked by tourists throughout the year. Visit these surreal limestone constructions for a holistic holiday experience.
• Arwah cave: The Arwah Cave in Cherrapunjee is a magnificent spot for all nature lovers. One can spot a diverse range of flora and fauna amidst these limestone stacks.
After an exciting day of sightseeing return to Cherrapunjee hotel reach there by the evening check into the hotel and enjoy the food. You can have a leisurely walk locally nearby. Overnight Stay at Cherrapunjee.
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Time to say goodbye to the hills
Post breakfast check out of the hotel. You will then be dropped to the airport i n Guwahati
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
- Guwahati transfers in private and dedicated exclusive private vehicle
- Include driver charges
- parking charges
- state tax, toll tax, etc
- Include airport pick-up and drop
- All the sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tips, laundry, phone calls, bottled water, alcohol, camera fee, etc.
- Any other F&B other than specified in the meal plan
- Entry fee to monuments, parks, museums, temple etc.
- Medical expenses / Insurance of any kind
- Personal tips, gratuities, & incidental expenses
- Anything not specified under inclusions
Hotel included in package:
- Cherrapunjee (3D)
Upto 3 Stars
₹ 9,000₹ 9,890
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 3000+ travelers for Meghalaya
Yes. It is perfectly safe to travel to Cherrapunji with the usual precautions while travelling.
You get all kinds of cuisines here including North Indian, South Indian, a unique Khasi version of Chinese that can be found nowhere else and the special Sohra Pulao.
Cherrapunji has pleasant weather but if you are travelling during winter then carry warm clothes with you.
Yes you can but do remember to discuss it with your travel agent first to reconfirm.
Yes you can change hotels on this trip. Discuss your requirements with your travel agent and finalize.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018