Information About Jallianwala Bagh
Dig into the brutal history on your visit to the Jallianwala Bagh Amritsar
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
Oct - Mar
- Jallian wala Bagh
- Wagah Border
Tips for Jallianwala Bagh
- Here is some useful information about Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar Do not litter inside the garden premises
- If traveling from Golden Temple to Jallianwala Bagh, walking is the best option, as one can avoid the traffic in this way
- Visitors can see the spots of Jallianwala Bagh massacre including walls with bullet holes and the well. Facts about Jallianwala Bagh The Jallianwala Bagh Massacare took place on April 13, 1919
- More than 1,000 unarmed people lost their lives and over 1500 were injured in the massacre
- The incident occured on the day of Baisakhi – the Sikh festival
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Amritsar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Wagah Border is approximately 34 kilometers away from Jallianwala Bagh.
The cruel incident of Jallianwala Bagh massacre happened on 19th April 1919.
Yes, Jallianwala Bagh is open throughout the week.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018