Tips For Cycling Tour In Jaipur
Enjoy a unique eco-friendly tour of the city
Rated 4/5 (based on 773 reviews)
Best time to visit
Apr - Feb
- Ideal for couples
- Historical Sightseeing
Tips for Cycling
- Do not wear flip flops or slippers. It can be highly inconvenient while riding the bicycle.
- Sports shoes are recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothes to be at ease while cycling.
- Do pay attention to the guidelines of the instructor and listen to every instruction carefully to avoid any mishaps or accidents.
- Do not go cycling in an inebriated state, that is, under the influence of alcohol or any other kind of intoxicating substances. It can be dangerous to you and those accompanying you on the tour.
- Cycling can be an invigorating experience; if done right, you will have a blast.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Jaipur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Rental for a cycle can be around INR 800 for the day.
Cycles for tour are available at the railway stations and bus stations
The narrow lanes of Jaipur are ideal for a cycling tour. You can also cycle around the major tourist spots of the city.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018