Tips for Desert Safari in Dubai
A unique experience awaits travelers on the desert safaris in Dubai
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Tips for Desert Safari
- Desert Safari is one of the most exciting features of a Dubai trip. Here are some tips for desert safari that every traveler must bear in mind: Do not eat a heavy lunch or drink too much water before your safari as the drive goes through a lot of ups and downs and could leave you with nausea.
- The temperatures at the desert tends to drop as the day goes by, so do not forget to carry your jackets along.
- Do not forget to carry your sunglasses, sunscreens and a hat to protect yourself from the harsh rays of the sun at the desert.
- Keep your footwear restricted to slippers or flip flops as the fine sand could get inside your shoes and could be inconvenient.
- The desert safari ride could be strenuous for those with heart problems, hence it is important to speak to your doctor before signing up for the safari tours.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Dubai
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Besides drives on the desert, guests are entertained with belly dancing, camel rides, sand skiing, and complimentary food.
Day safaris usually start in late afternoon and finish around 10 or 11 pm.
Contact your tour operator or hotel desk to arrange a safari. Most operators provide hotel pick-up and drop services too.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018