Tips for boat trip in London
Enjoy the scenic beauty of city from the heart of river with Boat Trips
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Tips for Boat Trip
- Make a list of the boat trips that you want to visit
- Book the tickets or the travel passes which has got unlimited rides
- Get to know about the price rate of the ticket for adults and children
- Call up the cruise on the day before your trip and arrive early, so as to make sure that there are no such problems with the trip
- Online ticket booking can be done for the convenience of tourists
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of London
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Single cruises last about 30 minutes while return cruises can go on up to 80 minutes.
Cruises along the Thames depart every 40 minutes from piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower, and Greenwich.
See the city from a different perspective by taking a river cruise on the Thames or one of its canals.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018