Information about Eiffel Tower, Paris
Visit the shining iron lady that brings alive the city of Paris with its light show
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Tips for Eiffel Tower
- Book your tickets in advance to visit the Eiffel Tower in advance. An online booking may save you from the long queues and you may spare your time visiting other places in Paris
- Take the staircase route, and enjoy climbing one of the seven wonders of the world
- It requires approximately two hours to visit the Eiffel tower
- You are allowed to carry cameras and video cameras
- You need to undergo a security screening before making an entry to the tower
- Buy an admission ticket for Eiffel Tower summit access and head straight to the top
- Board metro line 6 to stop at Bir Hakeim or RER line C to the Champ de Mars station
- Choose to visit the tower when the dusk is about to arrive, and enjoy stunning views while thousands of lights lassoing the tower
- Choose to wear a money belt or opt for other means of keeping your cash and cards tucked away under your clothes, and keep your valuables out of reach of street thieves
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Paris
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The tower was the main exhibit of the Paris Exposition of 1889. It was built to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution which began in 1789.
Yes, tickets are required for visiting the Eiffel Tower. The ticket prices depend upon age and few other factors.
Eiffel Tower was built in less than two years as the centerpiece of the 1889 World's Fair. It was meant to be destroyed but it never was once it became so popular.
At the Eiffel Tower, the maximum one can climb is to the second floor, where a viewing platform has been put up so that travelers can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018