Tips for Fort Aguada in Goa
Visit one of the most historical places of Goa
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 1131 reviews)
Best time to visit
Jan - Dec
Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Paryatan Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa, India 403001.
- Music Cultural Show
Tips for Fort Aguada
- Entry to the fort for the general public is free
- Fort Aguada timings for visit are all days between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear to explore the fort complex
- Do not litter inside the fort and on the adjacent beach
- Apply sunscreen to protect your skin from tanning.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Goa
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Fort Aguada is located on Sinquerim Beach.
Fort Aguada is open on all days, from 9:30 in the morning to 6:00 in the evening.
It takes almost 2 hours for one to completely explore Fort Aguada.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018