Tips for Scuba Diving in Goa
Enjoy the under water world
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 1119 reviews)
Best time to visit
Jan - Dec
Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Paryatan Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa, India 403001.
- Music Cultural Show
Tips for Scuba Diving
- Make sure to take along a change of clothes
- If you wear glasses or lenses, there are prescription lens underwater goggles that are also available
- Try not to eat a very heavy meal before going scuba diving
- If you feel the beginnings of a cramp, immediately tell your dive instructor
- Check out the credentials of the dive center that you are using the services of.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Goa
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
It is immensely safe to go scuba diving in Goa because only registered companies are allowed to offer their services here.
You will be given apparels for scuba diving in Goa.
Around INR 4600 is the cost for scuba diving in Goa.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018