Tips for The Great Himalayan National Park in Kullu
Enjoy the exquisite beauty of The Great Himalayan National Park in Kullu and get drenched in the beauty of nature
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
Ideal for families
Tips for Great Himalayan National Park
- Trekking shoes should be of good quality
- Get permits from the park’s main office before trekking and camping
- Carry raincoat and woolens in case of unexpected rainfall or snowfall
- Keep your essentials or any kind of medications that you take
- Avoid keeping any heavy items as it may make the trek more difficult
- Make sure that you have a little preparation and are fit enough for the long trek.
Unlimited choices. Trusted agents. Best prices. Happy memories.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kullu
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The off-season in Uttrakhand is from April through September during the monsoon season when the prices fall and tourists can avail heavy discounts on their tour packages.
Yes, permits are required for certain treks in Uttarkhand and tourists can find out all the necessary infromation beforehand from the tourist office. The permits can also be availed from the tourist office after submitting ID proof and photographs.
Uttarkhand is completely safe for tourists as there is heavy security and precautionary measures in place all around. As a cautionary safety measure, tourists should avoid staying in hotels that are built on the flood plains of a river and shoudl avoid driving during the rainy season as there could be landslides. Apart from this, Uttarakhand is a delightful destiantion to enjoy a holiday in.
Rated 4/5 (based on 5812 reviews )