Tips for Boboli Gardens in Italy
Visit Florence's extravagant green spaces with Renaissance statues
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Boboli Gardens
- Plan the travel prior as Boboli Gardens is in the same area of Palazzo Pitti, try to have an idea of the places you want to visit
- If Boboli Gardens is the only place you want to visit, you can take a different entry and not through Palazzo Pitti so that you can skip the long queues
- There is an exit in Boboli Gardens that take you near to the Bardini Gardens and so take this exit if you have Bardini Gardens in the plan for the day
- Choose the tickets based on the places of your interest as there are combined tickets available in this place
- There is advance ticket booking facilities available which can be used if you are in Florence during peak season
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
You can explore the entire Boboli Gardens within 2 to 3 hours, unless there is an exhibition going on.
Yes, tickets are required to enter the Boboli Gardens. The price of the ticket varies depending upon any exhibition or show going on in the gardens.
The Boboli Gardens were set up in the 16th century.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018