Tips for Galleria dell'Accademia inn Florence
Visit Galleria Dell ‘Academia
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Galleria Dell Accademia
- Galleria dell’Accademia has David housed on the Via Ricasoli 58/60. It is the location that most of the visitors need to know as David is one such sculpture for which most of them visit the museum
- It is advised to plan the visit to the museum prior and book the tickets online through the website of the gallery or the Italy tickets. The tickets should be printed before arrival
- Be at the place 15 minutes early so that one can listen to the instructions of the staff near entrance directing the entrance to take
- It is not air conditioned well and so on a hot day you may feel very suffocating in crowd. It is also advised to get water
- Do not touch the exhibits that are preserved here dating back to renaissance and past centuries
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
You will need to spend at least 3 to 4 hours here to fully explore it.
Tickets are required, and come in different prices for different people.
Also known as the Gallery of the Academy of Florence, the Galleria dell'Accademia is an art museum in Florence. It is famed for housing Michelangelo's sculpture David.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018