Tips for Palazzo Pitti visit in Florence
Explore Palazzo Pitti
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Palazzo Pitti
- Plan the trip prior as it is a huge place which has got so many things to see
- Choose a transportation that does not make your time waste much in the route
- Find about Palazzo Pitti and the options for tourists
- Check the timings when the Palazzo and the related museums are available and open for public
- Know about the different types of tickets that cost different prices as it covers entries of various museums
- Choose the ticket based on the time you have, for the visit of Palazzo Pitti and your interest
- If you are art enthusiast then it is a place that you will admire a lot
- Spend enough time to explore the place for a delightful experience
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Spending three or so hours here should cover the entire palace.
The ticket prices differ based on which attractions within the palace you want to visit.
It is a famous Renaissance palace in Florence, popular among tourists.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018