Tips for Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
Visit a 13th-century palace in Florence with ornate courtyards and chambers
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Palazzo Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio is open on all days except Thursday from April to September and the monument will be open for visitors from 9 am to midnight during weekdays and 9 am to 2 pm on Saturdays
- In the months of October, November, and December the monument is open even on Thursday but there is a variation in the timings
- Book the tickets online prior to the visit and get the printout
- Consider the age of the people while booking tickets as entry is free for children under 18 years
- Should try for a tour on secret passages as it gives great excitement and makes you find the intelligence of the architecture
- Use a guide to know the history of the place much better
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Spending at least three to four hours at the Palazzo Vecchio to explore it fully.
Yes, tickets are required to enter the Old Palace. The price of the ticket depends upon your age.
Also known as the Old Palace, it is the town hall of Florence.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018