Tips for Art Gallery in Florence
Exploring the Art Gallery in Florence
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Art Gallery
- Book the tickets in advance for the art galleries in Florence especially for Uffizi and Accademia gallery as they are the very popular and crowded ones the in city
- Be there on time and also plan the visit based on one’s interest. Have an idea on the approximate time that you may spend in the place
- Explore on the items that are present in the galleries so that you can ensure that the items that you want to see are not missed
- Do not touch on the exhibits. People usually just keep on touching the exhibits which is not the ideal way of dealing with them
- Walk to the gallery rather than choosing any other transportation means
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Even if you just cover the main and most popular art galleries of Florence, you will need an entire day to cover the attractions.
Not all the art galleries need tickets for entering. There are many free art galleries to check out.
The Galleria degli Uffizi, famed to be the world’s greatest gallery of Renaissance art, is a must visit when in Florence.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018