Tips for Florence’s skyline visit
Enjoy the Skyline Visit
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Skyline Visit
- The Skyline visit is done mostly on the domes of Basilicas or their terraces which means that one should be dressed appropriately for the place
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes that supports you in climbing steps and also to roam around the place
- Do not choose for skyline visit if you have any serious ailments as it can make things really messy
- Choose a good guided tour for skyline visit to experience the beauty by heading through the secret paths of the historical monuments and Basilicas
- Plan the skyline visit so that one get an idea on the amount of time required for the same so that the whole day can be utilized effectively visiting and doing exciting things
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Although there are several festivals celebrated in the city over the year, one of the most important one is the Carnevale that is held in the month of February. It is a representation of the local culture in a creative manner, through dances, shows and floats.
The Firenzecard, depending upon which one you buy, offers access to various attractions of the city and local transport.
People generally speak Italian in Florence, but most can understand and speak bits of English.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018