Tips for Tuscan food
Indulge in Tuscan Food
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Tuscan Food
- Be daring to try the dishes even if Tuscan food is very new to you. The dishes are very alluring and you should try them
- The specialty of Tuscan food is the freshness and so try food from the restaurants that have shorter menus and pictures
- It is advised to do some research on the Tuscan food before trying it so that you understand the ingredients in each food item that you are trying
- Take a cooking class is a good option for knowing the Tuscan food in depth. Most of the hotels offer cooking classes, which can enrich you with the knowledge on Tuscan diet
- Try the street food, as it is usually the best place that serves the authentic dishes
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Yes, you can, but make sure to find out which items cannot be exported from Italy.
Vegetarian dishes are also available but you will need to be very clear about which vegetables you want in your food.
Antipasto and rice dishes are the best dishes to have in Florence.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018