Tips For Marine Drive
Stroll around the picturesque promenades of the Marine Drive from where you can also get a glimpse of the Kochi backwaters
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7814 reviews)
Tips for Marine Drive
- Carry a sunscreen/ umbrella/ cap to beat the heat.
- Carry a water bottle to quench your thirst.
- Plan a day to visit only the places around Marine Drive in Kochi.
- If you are planning on walking the path around Marine Drive, wear your jogging shoes because it is a long walk.
- It is a slightly conservative city in general, so try wearing lowers that are longer than the knee length (to avoid stares from the natives).
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kochi
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Kochi is well connected to its neighbouring cities. One can easily hire an auto rickshaw, taxi or bus to reach the Marine Drive.
Marine Drive gives a picturesque view of the sea. Marine Drive also has a children's park, the Rainbow Bridge and Chinese Fishing Net Bridge with the famous International Tourism Boat Jetty Complex. Marine Drive has a GTDC shopping complex as well.
Though Malayam is the most commonly spoken language in Kochi, most locals do understand both Hindi as well as English.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018