Tips of Hawa Beach In Kovalam
Let the breeze caress you at Hawa Beach
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7870 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Feb
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for Couples
Tips for Hawa Beach
- Be sure to take a moonlit stroll by Hawa beach if possible, as it is an absolutely tranquil experience, sure to bring peace to everyone.
- Remember that Hawa Beach is not a topless beach, much like the beaches all over the country and that it is prohibited.
- If visiting in the summer, mosquito repellent for the evenings and sunscreen for the afternoon are absolute necessities.
- Try the local delicacies in the shacks on and around Hawa beach as these are fairly cheap and serve delicious and fresh dishes.
- It makes sense to stay near Hawa Beach as the rest of Kovalam is easily accessible from here.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kovalam
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There is no entrance fee to enter the beach.
The granite statue of Karumadikuttan Buddha is believed to have been built by Buddhist monks who visited Kerala between the 9th and 11th centuries through the port of Alappuzha, carrying the message of love and non-violence. Keralites who followed Buddhism gradually became Hindus.
Mararikulam is connected by rail and has a railway station by the same name. It is also well connected by road. NH 47 passes through S.L.Puram, which is 5 km to the east of Mararikulam and the Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018