Tips For Wooden Boat Ride in Kovalam
Watch the world go by as you relax on your boat ride in Kovalam
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7805 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Feb
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for Couples
Tips for Wooden Boat Ride
- Wooden boat rides are not dangerous at all, but there are some tips that you must keep in mind at all times.
- Be respectful towards the fishermen rowing the boat for you.
- If you are taking children on the boat ride, please be careful and ask them not to lean over towards the water.
- You can even tip the fisherman if you feel satisfied with the tour.
- Carry food and water during the tour.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kovalam
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The cost of a wooden boat ride in Kovalam can vary heavily based on how long the ride itself is and the season it is happening in. However, they can be enjoyed from Rs. 300 onwards.
The timings of the boat rides depends on the people there. They start as early as 7 AM in the mornings. The best time to enjoy the wooden boat rides according to the season is between the months from October to April.
The boat rides in Kovalam take the travellers through the beautiful backwaters that Kerala is famous for. The smaller canals are also accessible on these wooden boats.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018