Tips For Trekking To Anamudi Peak
Standing tall at a height of 2,695 meters, Anamudi Peak is truly a haven for trekkers, and nature enthusiasts.
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 8104 reviews )
Tips for Anamudi Peak
- You may encounter leeches while trekking to the top of Anamudi Peak so make sure you wear leech socks
- Carry a first-aid kit in case of any medical emergency on Anamudi peak trek
- You can find all the Anamudi trek details at the forest office before climbing
- Trek through the slippery slopes of the Anamudi Peak and carry about 2 litres of bottled water per person
- Don’t visit this peak during February and March as this is the calving season of the Nilgiri Tahrs
- If you feel like you can’t trek to the top of the peak, there are air-conditioned luxury buses you can take that will help you explore the Tea Museum, KFDC Floriculture Centre, Rajamalai, the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, and Lakkom Waterfalls.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Munnar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Yes, you will need permission to go uphill to Anamudi Peak.
The mountain is located in the Idukki district.
Tourists can opt for adventurous activities like horse riding, hiking and trekking at Anamudi Peak.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018