Tips For Eravikulam National Park
Discover the charm of rich flora and fauna at Eravikulam National Park that will cast a magical spell on you!
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 8115 reviews )
Tips for Eravikulam National Park
- Visit the Eravikulam National Park during the later part of the year as it may be closed for visitors during the earlier months as it is the calving time of the Tahr
- There are several tourist spots near Eravikulam National Park like Munnar, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Idukki, Thattekad Bird Sanctuary, and Vagamon
- If you want to record videos in this park, you will have to pay INR 2,000 and if you want to take pictures only, you will have to pay INR 25
- Visit the park early in the morning by 7 am as there are huge queues as soon as the park opens at 8 am
- If you reach late and find a huge crowd, head to the special reservation counter and pay an extra INR 50 for reservations
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Munnar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The entry fees for the park are as follows: For Indians entry fee is Rs.15( per head)For Foreigners entry fee is Rs.200(per head)For Children below 12 years is Rs.5 (per head)
Tourists can spot the Nilgiri Tahr's(mountain goats) at The Eravikulam National Park.
You can reach Eravikulam National Park by booking private buses till the checkpost. At this checkpost, you can also buy tickets to enter the park.The vehicles aren't allowed upto a certain point, so it is advisable not to take your own vehicle.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018