Tips for Khardung La in Ladakh
Get ready to start your journey towards the magnificent Khardung La
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 767 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Khardung La
- Hire an experienced driver if not driving on your own on this pass
- Take necessary medication to tackle the altitude sickness
- No accommodation is available in Khardung La Pass. You can either bring your own tent or stay in the nearby towns
- Travel permit is mandatory to enter this pass. It can be availed from tourism department or travel agencies. To get the permit easily, travel agency can be hired but it costs extra
- If you are travelling by bike, then give it a service by any mechanic in Leh. Since the travelling path will be hard. Bike needs to be in good condition to handle the harsh road conditions
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Contact army or medical personnel for first-aid at Khardung La.
Woollens and medicine for AMS, nausea, and headache are a must. If you’ve a medical condition, carrying oxygen cylinders are helpful.
The distance between Khardung La and Leh is about 40 kilometres.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018